Victoroy

2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

I was on the site at exactly 9am and keep getting invalid code. Muse is the only band that I've ever dealt with that have horrible pre sales. Why give everyone a unique code if most of them aren't working?

I think that the codes aren't working because it's sold out. There were very few tix available and tons of people were trying.

It sucks. I'm deeply disappointed, but not at all surprised.

There will be many industry folks / VIPs at this show.

I think that the codes aren't working because it's sold out. There were very few tix available and tons of people were trying.

It sucks. I'm deeply disappointed, but not at all surprised.

There will be many industry folks / VIPs at this show.

No codes would work and take you to a landing that says sold out

I was trying to get a ticket for 9 on the dot and from the first second I was in it said my code was invalid, not that there are no more tickets, makes me angry.

No codes would work and take you to a landing that says sold out

My code worked but there was no option to select tix. Other times I got the invalid code message.

My code just tells me it's invalid. :(

I want to die.

I want to Kill with No remorse. ...invalid code here, too.

Just to let you know we flagged up the issue and we got an answer from management saying that the traffic generated is too much for the venue so it says the code is invalid as it can't handle all the code queries but apparently it is working better now so keep trying there are still tickets.

Just to let you know we flagged up the issue and we got an answer from management saying that the traffic generated is too much for the venue but apparently it is working better now so keep trying there are still tickets.

that has nothing to do with invalid codes.

Just to let you know we flagged up the issue and we got an answer from management saying that the traffic generated is too much for the venue but apparently it is working better now so keep trying there are still tickets.

WOOOO

EDIT: My code is still being denied.

Wonder if they took down the site and didn't sell any tickets like some have suggested in other places...if they did then they should TELL US

"Invalid code" might just be a poorly worded error message, wouldn't be the first time. If that post is true, then maybe a better error code would be "Code cannot be processed at this time". That would at least make sense.

GOT TWO

Did you do anything special to get through? Were you getting the invalid code message at first like everyone else?

"IF YOUR CODE IS NOT WORKING, MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT ADD AN EXTRA SPACE IN!

AS OF 9:30AM WE HAVE VERIFED THAT CODES ARE INDEED WORKING PROPERLY."

From the site