2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

What bullshit. I posted that code and it worked and had 2 tickets, then I added them to my cart and the site crashed so I lost em. Now there's nothing. What a horrible experience, and my original code still doesn't work. I love Muse but I don't know why they consistently continue to do business with companies like this.

What bullshit. I posted that code and it worked and had 2 tickets, then I added them to my cart and the site crashed so I lost em. Now there's nothing. What a horrible experience, and my original code still doesn't work. I love Muse but I don't know why they consistently continue to do business with companies like this.

Same. What a load of shit.

I don't get how my code with NO extra spaces did not work and nothing I did would respond, but a float code worked and I could not even get an option to select a quantity of tickets!

I am beyond pissed right now. That floating code works, but no tix left, and my code is invalid.

I'll breathe better when I have a confirmation email lol

Same but I made sure to take a screen shot of the confirmation page. I figure as long as there is an order number, we're okay. With their stellar site maintenance, I'm not surprised they're slow with the emails.

Also I just logged into TicketWeb again and the tickets/confirmation are in my past orders so hopefully everything is good to go.

i understand the frustration of the ticket system not working properly, but if this was a random lottery, it is relatively fair.

let's say they allocated 1/3rd of the tickets to the presale. what happens when you try and sell 500 tickets to 10,000 people who want them? 9500 really pissed off people who think it's all rigged. :LOL:

(arbitrary numbers to represent that demand is greater than supply here)

For some reason during the checkout it changed my account name from my name to my mom's (I used her card). Hopefully that won't be a problem at the venue. Anyone know?

Make sure you have her card with you to pick up the tickets!