2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

Just want to say hello and how excited I am about this gig! New forum member, but muse.mu member for a couple years now. Coming from DC, third time ever seeing Muse. Can't wait to see you all!

hey I am from DC as well. have a great gig!!!

4 days

you are the best!

I have a feeling we'll both be losing our hearing by the end of the week, lol. Your screen name rings a bell. I think we were both part of the early birds line at the IZOD show in 2013. If I'm not mistaken you guys ducked out in the afternoon to see the "Oblivion" film in the cinema.

I was at the IZOD show but didn't get there until around 6ish. I'm sure I was posting a lot on the boards then since it was my first time getting GA for a Muse show

I was also at the IZOD show. In the pit, a few rows behind the front (I want to say about 4th-5th row-ish though I don't remember for sure now? It was standing room though) but off to the far right. I met a nice couple there who had flown to the show from England! I got there either around when doors opened or after I think so I'm surprised I managed to get such a good spot, haha.

Hoping by some miracle I can get a ticket for the Webster Hall show but if not at least that was pretty close to a small venue experience if only because I was relatively close to the stage.

Any set list predictions?

Psycho

KoC

Plug in Baby

Tiro

those are staples

maybe Fury, Dead Star, some piano based Absolution era songs, Dead Inside likely, Reapers as well, maybe 1 or 2 new songs The Handler or Mercy

Any set list predictions?

Psycho

Apocalypse Please

Bliss

Dead Inside

Time Is Running Out

Interlude + Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

The Small Print

Starlight

Supermassive

Uprising

Reapers

The Handler

Plug In Baby

Knights

Edited by Jobby

I just realized there is a whole foods and a chipotle near webster hall

im going to get really fat. Also are you people good with holding spots? im pretty sure ill be hungry/thirsty and will be willing to get food and stuff

im going to get really fat. Also are you people good with holding spots? im pretty sure ill be hungry/thirsty and will be willing to get food and stuff

Haha there are a lot of food places around that area!

Also, I just got home from Lenny Kravitz at Webster Hall. Ooo boy it's a small room. And hot, hot, hot. Don't remember it being so toasty. Here's a pic from when I was standing all the way at the back wall before the show just to give you an idea

20150505_204348.thumb.jpg.e259a2ead88476d1638a85ad62fbcbfd.jpg

Don't eat too much, I plan on bringing a few pizzas for the people waiting in line whenever I get there.

Psycho

Apocalypse Please

Bliss

Dead Inside

Time Is Running Out

Interlude + Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

The Small Print

Starlight

Supermassive

Uprising

Reapers

The Handler

Plug In Baby

Knights

Don't even joke about starlight....man I would be upset. (in spirit)

Also, I just got home from Lenny Kravitz at Webster Hall. Ooo boy it's a small room. And hot, hot, hot. Don't remember it being so toasty. Here's a pic from when I was standing all the way at the back wall before the show just to give you an idea

Fuck, thats a great view from the back of the venue!

How was the sound?

Sound was surprisingly good and we'll balanced. You can totally hear harmonies and all the different instruments. Muse is going to be VERY loud in such a small space with some of their more intense songs. Also, there's no way there's a curfew. Lenny went on at 10:25 (without an opener....don't ask) and was on well past midnight.

Sound was surprisingly good and we'll balanced. You can totally hear harmonies and all the different instruments. Muse is going to be VERY loud in such a small space with some of their more intense songs. Also, there's no way there's a curfew. Lenny went on at 10:25 (without an opener....don't ask) and was on well past midnight.

Thanks for the reply. Glad the sound was good, I can't wait for it to be Friday.

A lot of times the "curfews" at big arenas aren't true curfews. They are often the time when the people who are working the show begin to start getting paid overtime so the arena often tries to avoid that. Webster is more of a "club" so the restrictions may be very different.

We should probably expect Muse around 9:30.

Wow that's a great view from the back

Edit: was it a sold out show?

Edited by tdrunner95

despite losing some relevance i HAVE to think lenny kravitz can still sell out a venue like webster hall, probably more than once.

That makes me feel better then. I was worried if I didn't show up to the venue earlier than 2 I may not be as close as I wanted to.

Psycho

Apocalypse Please

Bliss

Dead Inside

Time Is Running Out

Interlude + Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

The Small Print

Starlight

Supermassive

Uprising

Reapers