2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

Actually it might be 4 of us. I'm all for meeting up in line.

Is anyone going to be holding spots for friends? I don't want to get there and see 20 people in line and get excited and by 6pm there are 60 in front of me. :(

I'm like 5' so take pity on me. But I'll be wearing 5 inch platforms.

:$

Don't worry we can party in the line while they're at Buffalo Wild Wings :LOL:

5 inch platforms? Girl you are brave! I'm taking my old beat up concert vans haha

Don't worry we can party in the line while they're at Buffalo Wild Wings :LOL:

5 inch platforms? Girl you are brave! I'm taking my old beat up concert vans haha

haha i deleted my post because it sounded kind of bitchy and I didn't mean to.

I hate being short so I NEVER wear flats. So when you see a woman walk up in wedges it will be me.

Yes we can party it up in line!! So excited!

haha i deleted my post because it sounded kind of bitchy and I didn't mean to.

I hate being short so I NEVER wear flats. So when you see a woman walk up in wedges it will be me.

Yes we can party it up in line!! So excited!

I agree with MuseGal; impressive! I'm too worried about accidentally losing a toenail in the pit XD

& i plan on queueing as early as they will possibly allow me >.>

I agree with MuseGal; impressive! I'm too worried about accidentally losing a toenail in the pit XD

& i plan on queueing as early as they will possibly allow me >.>

I wore flat boots to Austin City Limits and lost 2 toenails. Sorry thats gross.

I probably won't be early enough for front row so I'll be upstairs or something.

I'd like to be early but my niece is driving so....

Ehh I've never been a "I must get a rail spot" type, I'm usually that tall guy that stands in the back sipping on some whiskey because I feel bad when shorter people behind me don't have a good view

As a member of the "impossibly short" population, i salute you for being a considerate human being <3

Ehh I've never been a "I must get a rail spot" type, I'm usually that tall guy that stands in the back sipping on some whiskey because I feel bad when shorter people behind me don't have a good view

How nice of you!

I mostly get barrier because no one is directly in front of me and makes me feel less claustrophobic

How nice of you!

I mostly get barrier because no one is directly in front of me and makes me feel less claustrophobic

Agreed. It's hard not to get claustrophobic when people are squeezing you against a metal barrier, but at least there's lots of fresh air on the other side XD I always like meeting the security fellows, as well.

98.7 fm ...did anyone actually win tickets ? called every hour with no luck...

Is anyone who is going have extra tickets ? (win 2 but only need 1 case) willing to pay $400 for 2 or tix to weenie roast plus $$$

:$:$:$

Agreed. It's hard not to get claustrophobic when people are squeezing you against a metal barrier, but at least there's lots of fresh air on the other side XD I always like meeting the security fellows, as well.

In my experience the security have been less than friendly to put it nicely, although there was a really cool guy at the Vegas concert :yesey:

Guys. 12 days.

:dance:

someone on the reddit board posted this. Muse : Live From The Mayan Coming to DIRECTV

http://lamusicblog.com/2015/05/news/muse-live-from-the-mayan-coming-to-directv/

In 4k. I definitely don't want front row now. My face in 4k. nooo.

I wonder if this will make things more strict. No cameras etc.

This actually makes me feel better about things. After reallyyyyy considering everything, I don't think it's economically or personally viable for me to go to this show alone :/ Now, if by some miracle I can stumble upon someone (and i swear, i think i've tried EVERYWHERE) offering a second ticket for less than $500, things will be different, but...

Hope y'all have a great time, though! :D I'll be haunting the setlist; hope they play lots of 'Absolution oldies', haha.

(*whispers* wish i could give one of you my unused ticket, too :c)

Edited by end1essly

someone on the reddit board posted this. Muse : Live From The Mayan Coming to DIRECTV

http://lamusicblog.com/2015/05/news/muse-live-from-the-mayan-coming-to-directv/

In 4k. I definitely don't want front row now. My face in 4k. nooo.

I wonder if this will make things more strict. No cameras etc.

I'd actually prefer that. Since it's being recorded and being shown completely, there's no point to having everyone in the audience recording it as well. Same shit happened at Austin City Limits.

I won't be surprised if they end up playing some super rare b-sides/deep cuts for the gig, but the pro-shots end up axed from the final cut because the band "didn't think the performace was good enough" or "wanted those songs to be special for only those in attendance".

I seen your flickr page. You get me.

:kiss: Definitely.

Considering it's a DirecTV organized screening of a Guitar Center promoted concert I'll be surprised if it isn't edited for a casual audience.

:yesey: I'm expecting all rare songs to be absent from the final cut.