This song is awesome :LOL:

edit: As a side note, people need to stop being such pissy little bitches. This is a bit of fun - as posted on the main page - so treat it as such. Don't start saying crap like "OMG this is terrible Muse are going downhill wah wah wah call the waaaahmbulance".

I know thats pissing me off too. I mean...

If this is real... then matt bellamy will continue his downward spiral... what the fuck happened to him? :| once a genius... but now... oh dear... anyone who teams up with skinner has no taste :| I'm praying this is a fake, although i dont think it is... so bad so bad so bad....

Just fuck off.

The only reason a single could possibly be good/tolerable is a new all-Muse B-side. This unofficial leak has been reported widely enough already, I think it's pretty risky considering the divided reactions so far...

IT'S SIMPLY A BIG SHIT i hope it's a fake or a joke from muse ! How can matthew do things like space dementia and on the other hand some crappy "william farell rock like" like this. It just break my day, i'm sad !

:LOL: Best. post. ever.

well i'd say its pretty obvious each bands contribtion. Ive never liked the streets and i think their part (the vocals especially) is complete shite. Of course Matt's gorgeous manson is what stands out most in this because its the best element of this song.

more of these recording please muse!!!!!! (but try not to include the streets in the next one, why cant they choose a band with a little bit more feeling to match their own powerful presence?)

Archived