That's like walking out of a theatre when a comedian makes you laugh. Damn them for whiping that frown off your face.

...?

I didn't say I stopped listening to the song, I said that was the point when I started laughing at it.

So, if I am to assume by your comment you define the song as "comedy", I don't see what your problem is with my statement that I couldn't stop laughing at it.

I say its 50/50 as to them playing it at V. They mentioned the collaboration about the same time it seems they made the track, so it could mean they just got excited and thought they'd do it but it won't actually happen. On the other side, they did say there would be a collaboration and this would be the only logical collaboration.

We'll see :)

I still do not like this song. It's Led Zeppelin with the Streets and a bit of post-BHaR Musey buzzing sounds and synthy bits and that's all I hear in it. It's got the energy of other heavier Muse songs but it's a bit dead in the water.

And it's the first bit of "original" muse we've had since Easily in September 2006. Not supposed to take it seriously and all break my day too and I want to hear new Muse songs already, once V is over the new album stuff can begin :happy:

Archived