muse and the streets

muse and the streets

muse and the streets

muse and the streets

muse and the streets

muse and the streets

muse and the streets

muse and the streets

muse and the streets muse and the streets muse and the streets muse and the streets muse an the streets muse an the streets muse an the streets muse on the streets muse on the streets muse on the streets muse on the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets

muse and the streets muse and the streets muse and the streets muse and the streets muse an the streets muse an the streets muse an the streets muse on the streets muse on the streets muse on the streets muse on the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets muse in the streets

who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who knows who?

OK, I think this song's gonna grow on me.

Verses kinda remind me of a Jazz club a bit, which isn't that bad in all fairness, Jazz is quite underrated.

The kaboom of the Chorus, I like a lot. I think Matt was actually trying to do a "Morello" riff here, surely that's allowed? Matt practically idolises Morello, after all.

But, as I said, a Dizzee Rascal vocal for the rapping, Matt doing a bit of vocal work, this would be pure platinum.

As it stands, I'd say it's about 10-15-carat gold.

tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want

[/scrape] :p

Whoa, 34 guests :p Hi NME readers :):rolleyes:

But yeah - good music, shite vocals. A good instrumental tribute to RATM, the disjointed vocals kills it. It doesn't sound right with it like Tom Morello does with guitar rape lol. My two cents :$

mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike

mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike

skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner skinner

This song is awesome :LOL:

edit: As a side note, people need to stop being such pissy little bitches. This is a bit of fun - as posted on the main page - so treat it as such. Don't start saying crap like "OMG this is terrible Muse are going downhill wah wah wah call the waaaahmbulance".

pissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitches

This song is awesome :LOL:

edit: As a side note, people need to stop being such pissy little bitches. This is a bit of fun - as posted on the main page - so treat it as such. Don't start saying crap like "OMG this is terrible Muse are going downhill wah wah wah call the waaaahmbulance".

+1 .. musers would moan even if the next album was a 25 track double-disc that topped OoS in magnifiscence&epicness an had a built in chip/device that dispenses a £50 note every time you listen to a track. bastards :p

pissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitchespissy little bitches

lolol

I absolutely love the song from the first listening.

Artists need to experiment, and this does not mean that they are going to -radically- change their style.

Let Muse be artists, instead of crying because they did something different. :happy:

tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want

[/scrape] :p

tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you want tell me what you really really want :LOL::LOL:

+1 .. musers would moan even if the next album was a 25 track double-disc that topped OoS in magnifiscence&epicness an had a built in chip/device that dispenses a £50 note every time you listen to a track. bastards

yea, but we are gonna hear something more like BHR

Archived