God, where have I been lol

I really hate The Streets, had to stand through them twice in order to see Muse. If they collaborate at V I may start crying *lol*

Though.. on the other hand it could be slightly cool..

Anyway, don't agree with the fuss... I don't like the track much but maybe it will grow on me (esp if it was just instrumental as you've all said) ^__^ But I don't think it's serious, maybe its for the new Streets album, rather than Muse's new direction ;)

Now it's on the NME site, just wait for the backlash- NME readers have NO sense of humour!! :LOL:

God, where have I been lol

I really hate The Streets, had to stand through them twice in order to see Muse. If they collaborate at V I may start crying *lol*

Though.. on the other hand it could be slightly cool..

Anyway, don't agree with the fuss... I don't like the track much but maybe it will grow on me (esp if it was just instrumental as you've all said) ^__^ But I don't think it's serious, maybe its for the new Streets album, rather than Muse's new direction ;)

Now it's on the NME site, just wait for the backlash- NME readers have NO sense of humour!! :LOL:

musers don't tend to have much sense of humour either.

its not for release, thats why its been leaked... kirkbot posted about it in the news section. its the result of a late night jam session with micheal skinhead.

Archived