yeh this is ok i think.

shame the production isn't a bit better.

and i'd put a pound on them playing this at V

Is it just me or does the chorus riff sound remarkably like that well known led zep song?

its the heartbreaker riff.

I haven't been on here a year or so, for one reason or another, but I think it needs to be said that this is a disaster. What have you done, Muse? Music is alright, but Mike Skinner just ruins it.

All it is a jam session, nothing more. Just them having fun, hence they dont care for the leak.

NME have finally realised, the n00bs. anyh000, they didnt mention it was just a bit of fun.... its just like, Muse and the streets make a collaboration blah....

Haha wow, lookie all them guests

Come to spy on us Muse peoples has ye? :p

We don't all hate it you know!

Btw does anyone know which show the track was played on? I can't find it in the Listen Again thing

God, where have I been lol

I really hate The Streets, had to stand through them twice in order to see Muse. If they collaborate at V I may start crying *lol*

Though.. on the other hand it could be slightly cool..

Anyway, don't agree with the fuss... I don't like the track much but maybe it will grow on me (esp if it was just instrumental as you've all said) ^__^ But I don't think it's serious, maybe its for the new Streets album, rather than Muse's new direction ;)

Now it's on the NME site, just wait for the backlash- NME readers have NO sense of humour!! :LOL:

God, where have I been lol

I really hate The Streets, had to stand through them twice in order to see Muse. If they collaborate at V I may start crying *lol*

Though.. on the other hand it could be slightly cool..

Anyway, don't agree with the fuss... I don't like the track much but maybe it will grow on me (esp if it was just instrumental as you've all said) ^__^ But I don't think it's serious, maybe its for the new Streets album, rather than Muse's new direction ;)

Now it's on the NME site, just wait for the backlash- NME readers have NO sense of humour!! :LOL:

musers don't tend to have much sense of humour either.

its not for release, thats why its been leaked... kirkbot posted about it in the news section. its the result of a late night jam session with micheal skinhead.