It's certainly a grower, I like it now. :happy:

I've tried listening to it a few more times, but I can't stop laughing when it gets to the word "headspace" :LOL: and it's giggles from then on.

It's not the worst thing ever by any stretch, but to be honest, I can't imagine I'll ever like it (music seems fine, though)

IT'S SIMPLY A BIG SHIT i hope it's a fake or a joke from muse ! How can matthew do things like space dementia and on the other hand some crappy "william farell rock like" like this. It just break my day, i'm sad !

Equally underwhelmed here.

Equally underwhelmed here.

Honestly, you shouldn't be expecting so much. It's The Streets + Muse, it's not meant to work, their styles are so completely different. And you could at least appreciate that it's simply an experiment thrown together within a day or something. All things considered I think it's alright.

Tbh there is no need for them to want us to like it. All this, 'OMG what are they doing, go back to normal music' malarky is just rubbish. They had no intention of releasing it or letting us know about it. All it was was for them and the Streets to enjoy only; as a laugh. I'm sure people who are in a band or whatever will agree with me that part of the enjoyment of being in a band is just being able to jam with your mates. Just because they have a huge fan base, Muse are clearly (and rightly) no different.

Tbh there is no need for them to want us to like it. All this, 'OMG what are they doing, go back to normal music' malarky is just rubbish. They had no intention of releasing it or letting us know about it. All it was was for them and the Streets to enjoy only; as a laugh. I'm sure people who are in a band or whatever will agree with me that part of the enjoyment of being in a band is just being able to jam with your mates. Just because they have a huge fan base, Muse are clearly (and rightly) no different.

I am happy that it leaked. Cause i really love it. i think i am the "openminded" type of musiclover.;)

they could leak some stuff again. anytime. cheerrrs.

Archived