Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Psycho, Dead Inside and the album itself have naff artwork. Dead Inside is just appalling.

The single artwork is just ok but I really like the album artwork a lot. I don't agree at all with the complaints that it's too obvious, "The Wall" is literally just a wall.

it was actually really easy to get it... just took out the psycho on the psycho url and put mercy instead...

#JusticeForFrancis

The single artwork is just ok but I really like the album artwork a lot. I don't agree at all with the complaints that it's too obvious, "The Wall" is literally just a wall.

The album artwork is just as bad as the single artwork. So cliche.

The Wall was also cliched, but atleast it wasn't as ugly as Drones cover. Dead Inside is something a 5 year old kid would draw when told "outside good, inside bad!".

As someone who found a lot of T2L and some of TR boring, I couldn't be happier with Drones so far. The first three "singles" have been very catchy and had enough "muse" to them that I really like them. Assuming they deliver on The Globalist (the "epic") and whichever song it is that is supposed to sound like Showbiz, I could see the album being in my top 3.

Also, I think Mercy will probably be a bigger hit than Dead Inside on the radio.