Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Mercy is the better of these 3 singles, and you choose DI and Psycho. I mean, you spend a lot of time talking down Mercy - but I'm not such a negative person like you are, do I won't talk down the 2 songs you like that I don't.

Saying that he doesn't like the song and explaining why makes him a negative person? :erm:

This post confuses me. Basically, all I'm reading is "you r bad for not liking this song i like".

Also, as things stand, Dead Inside and Psycho are considerably better than Mercy. That could change with the release of the studio version, I'm not expecting it to though (for me, at least).

Mercy is the better of these 3 singles, and you choose DI and Psycho. I mean, you spend a lot of time talking down Mercy - but I'm not such a negative person like you are, do I won't talk down the 2 songs you like that I don't.

I prefer DI and Psycho to Mercy. Maybe the Studio Version will change my mind, but especially the Chorus seems to be quite boring. :(

Saying that he doesn't like the song and explaining why makes him a negative person? :erm:

This post confuses me. Basically, all I'm reading is "you r bad for not liking this song i like".

Also, as things stand, Dead Inside and Psycho are considerably better than Mercy. That could change with the release of the studio version, I'm not expecting it to though (for me, at least).

Yeah, true. My apologies with lack of information.

I guess I was more ranting at that particular user - always negative about something or arguing with someone (funnily enough what I did with my post). I just haven't quite seen a single post from them that accepts another person's thoughts.

To be honest, if I'd heard the live version of Dead Inside before the studio version, I wouldn't have been so impressed. The drum and bass tone and the guitar solo are way better in the latter than any bootleg has been able to convey. Hoping the same happens with Mercy.

Jesus christ man are you 12 years old?

Yeah, true. My apologies with lack of information.

I guess I was more ranting at that particular user - always negative about something or arguing with someone (funnily enough what I did with my post). I just haven't quite seen a single post from them that accepts another person's thoughts.

:erm: I accept that people like Mercy, and have never implied otherwise. You on the other hand cry like a baby because I don't like something you like.

Jesus christ man are you 12 years old?

:erm: I accept that people like Mercy, and have never implied otherwise. You on the other hand cry like a baby because I don't like something you like.

You can very clearly read on the left hand side my age, so that was a very feisty comment of yours. :rolleyes:

If you bothered reading my later comment, I admitted anger. "cry like a baby" - this is what I mean. You throw petty insults around, especially at anyone who challenges you, to which I hardly did at all and humbly admitted my ramblings.

You can very clearly read on the left hand side my age, so that was a very feisty comment of yours. :rolleyes:

If you bothered reading my later comment, I admitted anger. "cry like a baby" - this is what I mean. You throw petty insults around, especially at anyone who challenges you, to which I hardly did at all and humbly admitted my ramblings.

You quite obviously challenged me with "I just haven't quite seen a single post from them that accepts another person's thoughts". Especially considering it was you who got angry at my opinion, which did in no way challenge or disregard anyone elses opinion, unlike yours.

I argue with reasons, but I haven't argued with an opinion on here for years.

starting to like the verse melody but still can't get over how predictable the chorus was :/

How good is the outro though, in contrast to the whole song? I feel like they should have used it in the bridge as well, but works either way, to me.

How good is the outro though, in contrast to the whole song? I feel like they should have used it in the bridge as well, but works either way, to me.

Meh, it reminds me of the ending of When You Were Young by The Killers. Not really much else to say about it.

Mercy sounds like it could be awesome. I think a lot of people will hate it because it's not really the rock sound most fans want from drones. Excited to hear the studio version on Monday.

Honestly, I really like most of their lighter, 'pop-ier' stuff (Starlight, Invincible, Supermassive, Bliss, UD, MOTP, even Dead Inside is pretty decent). Mercy's verses are quite catchy and I'm interested to find out what the lyrics are but the chorus feels so gratingly uninspired that it makes the whole song hard for me to listen to.

I dunno, maybe Matt's delivery in the chorus will sound so much better in the studio version that I'll warm to it. Doesn't stop the melody being dull though.

Dunno if anyone has posted this but this practically confirms that it's Mercy on Monday, just in case there was any doubt from the lack of an official announcement:

https://redeem.warnerartists.com/html/muse/mercyhd/

Is it safe to assume that this code won't be sent out until the track is released then? Or is it like a code that people got way back when they first ordered the album?

Dunno if anyone has posted this but this practically confirms that it's Mercy on Monday, just in case there was any doubt from the lack of an official announcement:

https://redeem.warnerartists.com/html/muse/mercyhd/

Has this worked for anyone who has bought Drones that way then? Or will they only get the track on Monday evening?

EDIT: same question as above :D

Is it safe to assume that this code won't be sent out until the track is released then? Or is it like a code that people got way back when they first ordered the album?

There were different codes for Dead Inside and Psycho, so it's safe to assume that Mercy will have a different one too

i have the mercy link download.. does it count as a leak or i can put the link here?

just do it. or put it on reddit.

EDIT: Ok, wasn't quite expecting that to be the actual song... I'd take it down ASAP actually :S

EDIT 2: Also, you're a legend.

Edited by frozenbanana