Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Not a fan of the mixing at all. It sounds like they went totally overboard trying to make it sound as sharp and crisp as possible. Same goes for Dead Inside to an extent as well. It sounds like someone took their sub-par car stereo and set all the EQ-settings to max.

Not a fan of the mixing at all. It sounds like they went totally overboard trying to make it sound as sharp and crisp as possible. Same goes for Dead Inside to an extent as well. It sounds like someone took their sub-par car stereo and set all the EQ-settings to max.

But at least Dead Inside had a bit more punch on the bass

A ban was a bit much.

Keep content legitimate

Piracy, copyright violations, or any other illegal transactions may not be linked on the board. Links to commercially available music and materials are also deemed as illegal. Posting links to or otherwise making available upcoming ("leaked") releases will result in an immediate temporary ban. Discussion of leaked material intended for official release is forbidden until that materially has been officially released. The guidelines for the use of MuseBay should be considered an extension of the board rules which must be adhered to.

Not like it's unexpected or anything

I only like the first few seconds before the vocals start :(

The part after the second chorus is so meh ...

btw, JJ told you it'd be hosted under the same structure! we should have discovered it after the gig!

Edited by Eilya

Miles better than the bootleg IMHO, I actually found the chorus vocals a very nice surprise. I don't find the production that bad until the last third of the song, when stuff starts piling on. It's not up to the standard of DI/Psycho/Reapers, but it's still an ok song overall.