Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Is it possible that this isn't the final version we've gotten, and the official release will have a better mix?

I've not heard it yet, but the mix is the most common complaint I've read so far.

It wasn't a leak in that way though, someone just figured out how to reach the digital single that was just sitting there, waiting to be released (tomorrow I guess?)

Is it possible that this isn't the final version we've gotten, and the official release will have a better mix?

I've not heard it yet, but the mix is the most common complaint I've read so far.

I hope so, but i highly doubt they'll be releasing another mix of it, looks like this is final mix. it's a bad mix, really not sure how they think this is releasable

I hope so, but i highly doubt they'll be releasing another mix of it, looks like this is final mix. it's a bad mix, really not sure how they think this is releasable

The mix isn't great, but I think that is overstating it. The song could use a little bit of room to breathe, but I don't think it takes too much away from the song.

I can 100% guarantee that its not the final product. I trust muse wouldn't release something thats mixed as terrible as this.

Listening to it with headphones for the first time, and I totally get the mix complaints now. Why is everything on such a high frequency?

I can 100% guarantee that its not the final product. I trust muse wouldn't release something thats mixed as terrible as this.
Can you?

To be fair, Foo Fighters are big and their release of Pretender (and the pretty much the whole of Echoes, Silence, Patience, Grace) was mixed attrociously...

This will most likely be the final mix.

You've obviously never heard BHAR. Also, you can't 100% guarantee a damn thing. You don't know any more than we do.

I was really enjoying the song up until the very last chorus. It sounds so messy and the vocals are completely overwhelming.

The chorus synths are really really tame too.

Such potential. Much disappoint.