402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

the shouldn't have been on the album.

because there are no drones in it...

My exact sentiments....

On a serious note, it doesn't sound very cheesy when listened on headphones. Bass could be heavier though. (cues bullshit)

Pretty sure its the final mix or whatever.. But i cant imagine how the ending of the song would have a smooth transition to Reapers. Unless the studio version of Reapers starts with lots of guitar fuzz...

Pretty sure its the final mix or whatever.. But i cant imagine how the ending of the song would have a smooth transition to Reapers. Unless the studio version of Reapers starts with lots of guitar fuzz...

I was thinking that this might be the case.

my main gripe with the mixing is that the synth is too quiet in the mix, and the bridge section lacks the drama from the bootleg version.

And that is how the live versions of songs tend to be better than the studio versions of songs , in muse's case. (hint: reapers)

I forgot to add something, too. All the songs we have so far (studio versions), are all kinda flat(?)... No drama, little build-up. Is this intended as part of the album theme? Or are my standards too high, or am i just too exhausted to give a proper verdict on mercy for now....

And that is how the live versions of songs tend to be better than the studio versions of songs , in muse's case. (hint: reapers)

Wtf synths are probably where Muse tend to be weakest live and we haven't heard the studio version of Reapers?????????????