If there was an NDA, it is quite possible even mentioning it is a violation, actually.

Something tells me they've changed tactics for Drones, given the number of times random associates have teased the album compared to the last two albums. When you've got big fans involved in your work it makes sense to let the hype train drive itself.

Basically, even saying "I heard it!" opens you up to people pestering you about it (which we've already seen massively in the case of Muse)

And this might've been why their plan backfired and caused the making of to leak.

Something tells me they've changed tactics for Drones, given the number of times random associates have teased the album compared to the last two albums. When you've got big fans involved in your work it makes sense to let the hype train drive itself.

And this might've been why their plan backfired and caused the making of to leak.

There's always that off-chance Tom put it up himself, I'd imagine it helps to hype up the most hyped track even more while also including something more of a tease (Defector). Unlikely but possible.

They keep saying its primarily guitar but then matt said they veer off completely.

"It's the heaviest album we made since the last 2"

LIKE COME ON

1. He's referring to The Globalist

2. They said 'it's the heaviest rock album we've made since the last 3.'

And something about a riff on every song

Makes me quite interested to see how they're going to make The Globalist work live.

Indeed...can you imagine a setlist with Citizen Erazed+The Globalist? It will be insane...(given that The Globalist is really a "progressive nightmare" as Matt said...still have my doubts on how it will turn out)