So, I just listen (part of) a interview by a mexican site. If you want I can translate what the said, or part of the interview at least.

One thing that I didn't know is that, aparently Muse made to sign a contract that forbids publish any information involving the songs of the album itself.

So... they're doing interviews about Drones, but they can't say anything about the album.

(sorry for my poor english)

So, I just listen (part of) a interview by a mexican site. If you want I can translate what the said, or part of the interview at least.

One thing that I didn't know is that, aparently Muse made to sign a contract that forbids publish any information involving the songs of the album itself.

So... they're doing interviews about Drones, but they can't say anything about the album.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Is it possible to listen to the interview? Hablo Español

Interesting. Does this mean other people cant give info on it or that no one, including themselves, cannot?

This would be crap, I was looking forward to song previews by reviewers