He has interviewed them before but doubt he knows them. He is a mexican tv host on a music channel, but I find it weird that he is the only one I have read that has listened to the album, also, isn't it a bit early for that?

Methinks it's entirely possible review copies are out for listening now, with delayed publication for mid-May, so if anything maybe this guy just violated a NDA.

Where have I been rude to you? JJ was definitely more rude than me lately here. Yet you address me :erm:

Don't see how saying he listened to it is violating an NDA.

You really waste no time in bringing on the passive-agressiveness immediately after a mod says to stop.

To address your second point, am I not allowed to express an opinion? I'm not even going to bother giving you my logic as to why I think he may have possibly did that because it's blatantly self-explanatory. Getting real tired of this

You really waste no time in bringing on the passive-agressiveness immediately after a mod says to stop.

To address your second point, am I not allowed to express an opinion? I'm not even going to bother giving you my logic as to why I think he may have possibly did that because it's blatantly self-explanatory. Getting real tired of this

1) calm down

2) where is the passive-aggressiveness in that? What are you talking about?

3) where did I say you're not allowed to express an opinion? What are you getting real tired of? I simply said I disagreed with you.

Kids are so sensitive nowadays :LOL: chill out.

Don't take everything as an attack

Last few pages have been full of pointed posts towards me about being rude when I attempt to justify my reasoning (which I've chosen not to do in the above post because it perpetuates the cycle) which is inevitably followed by me being told to shut up or stop being a dick. Second quoted post wasn't an attack, but it feels like bait given the context.

Can we stay on topic please and remember if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything as all. Also remember that you can put people on ignore so you don't see their posts and make your life easier.

Thanks

why would they give review copies away right now if they don't want the reviews to come out until mid may?

Mid-May was just a stab in the dark, considering last cycle with T2L we didn't start getting track descriptions by anyone besides the band until about a month (or sooner) before the release date. I don't know either, which is why it's weird. But I know that with reviews/involvement with either music or other things, it isn't unusual to have a time delay for discussing things. I couldn't talk about the Psycho video until "a month and a half to two months" or so afterwards, or until the video itself came out for example. Also Apple Watch and its reviews were time-delayed.

He's right though, theres no NDA

Don't see how saying he listened to it is violating an NDA.

If there was an NDA, it is quite possible even mentioning it is a violation, actually. Worked with press/PR for bands no one gave a shit about or even ever heard of, in the past, and was under those rules still. Basically, even saying "I heard it!" opens you up to people pestering you about it (which we've already seen massively in the case of Muse) and already gives the opinion you can't keep a secret, or at least like to brag about it.

Not saying that's the case here, and it could just be someone the band knows, for all we know.

I get selfishly stuffy when people talk about it, though, and always read it as bragging; good for you, I have to wait two more months. Just the fuck up. :phu:

:LOL:

Shouldn't it be more like an anti-war anthem?

A war against certain types of war, I guess. Maybe a "call to action" would have been better.