Listening to the first four songs in order is so satisfying. Psycho is still way too fucking long though :(

Do the four released tracks seamlessly blend as they would on the album? Or is there some clipping?

So is there any chance this FA cup thing is gonna be worth waking up for in 5 hours? I honestly would have enjoyed watching the game but at this point I think I'd rather just watch the highlights.

Have a feeling it'll just be Reapers through stadium speakers anyway.

Do the four released tracks seamlessly blend as they would on the album? Or is there some clipping?

Wait what do you mean by clipping? In regards to song transitions I don't actually know, I've been using Spotify and can't be bothered turning off the crossfading :p overall it's sounding nice and cohesive though!

So tired of people making album rankings. Seriously, no one cares if you like OoS more than Showbiz or whatever. No one cares.

I personally find it quite interesting to see other people's opinions.

"I don't care" =/= nobody cares

I'm gonna do two rank charts, one shows what I think about the quality of the material and the other is the list of albums I like the most...

Quality

OoS > Abso > BH&R = Drones > TR > Showbiz = T2L

My List

BH&R > Abso > Drones > OoS > TR = Showbiz > T2L

And there we have it. Let haters hate.

EDIT: This is so long as Drones continues to be as good as the first 4 tracks...

In a break with convention, I shall not only rank the albums, I shall ALSO (shock horror!)...type out their full names! :p

For me:

1. Black Holes and Revelations

2. (Possibly...) Drones (it may yet take P1...)

3. Origin of Symmetry

4. The Resistance

5. Absolution

6. The 2nd Law

7. Showbiz

I haven't been too impressed so far. I thought Reapers and Mercy both sounded good from live recordings, but not as great in the studio versions somehow. It probably doesn't help that the studio versions make the painful lyrics much more obvious. Like I've often stood up for Muse's lyrics in the past but this time they really aren't good.

As for albums in order of preference... I guess I don't really see Drones being very high up there.

For me it's

OoS > Abso > BHaR = Showbiz = Drones > TR = T2L so far. Like how many tracks I enjoy from the albums... It's like

OoS = All but 1 (Feeling Good)

Abso = All but 2 (The Small Print*,FAWY)

BHaR/Showbiz/Drones = About half the album/what we heard so far

TR/T2L = One/two tracks (IS in T2L,Exo in TR).

*Not that I really hate it,it's just... boring. Sth like Exo-Politics.

Edited by Muser Liverbird

For me it's

OoS > Abso > BHaR = Drones > TR = T2L so far. Like how many tracks I enjoy from the albums... It's like

OoS = All but 1 (Feeling Good)

Abso = All but 2 (The Small Print*,FAWY)

BHaR/Drones = About half the album/what we heard so far

TR/T2L = One/two tracks (IS in T2L,Exo in TR).

*Not that I really hate it,it's just... boring. Sth like Exo-Politics.

Dude...Showbiz?