He's a bit of a cunt, isn't he?

The fucking Muse spoofs represent everything wrong with this fanbase. Quoting the same stupid jokes from 10 fucking years ago isn't funny. I don't really get people's obsession with the guy.

Pretty sure that happens in every fanbase from a mainstream band really.

The fucking Muse spoofs represent everything wrong with this fanbase. Quoting the same stupid jokes from 10 fucking years ago isn't funny. I don't really get people's obsession with the guy.

Bit far to call him a cunt. He put out quite a lot of worthwhile free content like multi-cams and gig bootlegs. His comedy's pretty low-brow and cringey and it was a bit shitty to bill the movie as something it wasn't and then disappear without saying anything but that's not enough to call him a cunt imo.

Bit far to call him a cunt. He put out quite a lot of worthwhile free content like multi-cams and gig bootlegs. His comedy's pretty low-brow and cringey and it was a bit shitty to bill the movie as something it wasn't and then disappear without saying anything but that's not enough to call him a cunt imo.

True this.

He was a bit of a dick in that situation, but that's it. I generally don't get the appeal of his videos at all though. And I really mean that. I don't get how any of it could be considered funny unless it's "haha fart noise haha Muse are in this video I like Muse"

Just so you know, he's the person that set up the Reading 2011 origin songs multi-cams.

I am very curious on how the crowd at the FA cup finals will react to Reapers..

-halfway during football chants- -cues guitar tapping-

Well the final finished a little while ago :LOL:

Not entirely sure how the crowd reacted, though

It looks as though Animals was played last night. I think it's New Born that has replaced Madness.

New Born was played too. According to setlist.fm, PiB has replaced Madness

Edited by k024er7

Well the final finished a little while ago :LOL:

Not entirely sure how the crowd reacted, though

Haha. As a manutd fan, im too lazy to even follow the match... (sigh)

They played it during HT so we would never know unless we stalk through the depths of twitter, in which the below picture would be my exact response to all the effort required to know that

IMG-20150531-WA0004.jpg.86fc5a51bb88195b17bb221980b1386f.jpg