Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

i may need to listen to it again but at least instrumentwise i would say it does not.

i love NSC <3 I love UD <3 i like madness <3/2 i love shake it off by taylor swift <3<3 i love U2 with all my heart! (last album was meh though)

this is how you confess things :yesey:

i'm with you

I logged in simply to say that this board freaking over a 1 second clip is the greatest thing I've ever read on these message boards.

I hope that's the start of the song and then it's 4 minutes of Chris going beast mode on the bass with Matt hitting falsetto higher than Showbiz.

ok i must Quote this guy because he is just so right, i love the Drama on here ahahahahahahahahahahah every single time ist so delicious buahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha you're SO funny.

stfu

lol dat hate

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i loled so hard reading through the comments starting on page 68 lol ahahahahahah

i burst out laughing at "this new song sounds like Psycho" when Psycho was played oh shit dem lulz

Can't unhear how much Matt sounds like Bono at some parts though... it makes me cringe. (I despise U2,really. They've got like 3 good songs,rest are cheese)

3 good U2 songs in their 35 year catalogue? Really? I'm kind of interested to hear which trio of songs those would be.

It's ironic that the same message board that repeatedly criticises Muse for being too pop and not enough rock seems to hold Taylor Swift in higher regard than U2. You people are a tough crowd to please.

You don't need to be a U2 fan to at least acknowledge that a whole generation of bands like Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay, Arcade Fire etc. might not even exist if U2 had not laid some of the groundwork.

3 good U2 songs in their 35 year catalogue? Really? I'm kind of interested to hear which trio of songs those would be.

It's ironic that the same message board that repeatedly criticises Muse for being too pop and not enough rock seems to hold Taylor Swift in higher regard than U2. You people are a tough crowd to please.

You don't need to be a U2 fan to at least acknowledge that a whole generation of bands like Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay, Arcade Fire etc. might not even exist if U2 had not laid some of the groundwork.

I hate T.Swift more than U2. And "3" isn't literal.

It's almot as if the message board isn't one person.

Her music is stupid. I have no idea how she is as a person and I don't give half a damn as well.

I like her and her music is okay but your dismissive attitude but makes me think that your opinion of her music is slightly prejudiced.

I don't think people were saying she was better than Muse, rather she was a better pop artist than Muse. Which I would say she almost definitely is.

I don't listen to Taylor Swift but I certainly don't hate her. I am disappointed though that didn't at least humour me with your 3 acceptable U2 songs.

Cheers.

I'd also like to know what they are :LOL:

I really don't like U2 but could name 6-7 songs of theirs that I like. They're just that kind of band...