Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

I guess I can understand appreciating vocal delivery. I've never been one for watching singing shows and the like but I know some people go crazy over that stuff. Love his singing in Psycho though, but only because I actually like the melodies.

I'm downgrading myself to cautiously, almost wishfully optimistic here... Wish we had a studio recording of Reapers. That might put me at ease.

Once people begin to prioritize the music over their disappointment then they'll admit they like it. I was blindsided first listen because I anticipated something else, but I quickly got over that because it's idiotic to cling to self-created and enabled disappointment, and instead took the song for what it was worth and appreciate what it does rather than how it lives up to my "standard" I set for what the song would be before knowing anything about it

i don't hate it, in fact, i like it a little bit, and I admit it, it's my fault that i expected something else, but hey, i blame the instagram videos...

Despite a cool bass riff, the first three minutes are so dull and frustrating. It's like one continuous verse without a strong vocal melody, waiting for a chorus that never comes. The last minute is ok and at least grabs your attention but doesn't quite make up for the rest of the track.

Essentially it's Madness but without the catchy vocals.

Edited by Static Shadows