Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

As soon as I first heard this song I knew I loved it. Can't actually pick a fault with it (maybe "your ass belongs to me now" if i'm being picky)

The lyrics are simple but they get the point across - it really makes me want to hear the rest of the album just to hear more about the overall concept.

Get the feeling the song is going to sound great live in Manchester next Sunday :)

Edited by Shippy92

The lyrics are so full of shit, even in comparison to NSC.

The world is broken

And halos fail to glisten

You try to make a difference

But no one wants to listen

Hail, the preachers, fake and proud

Their doctrines will becloud

Then they'll dissipate

Like snowflakes in an ocean

Now it's like they don't even try anymore.

I love these lyrics and NCS. But thats just me, I also like Twilight but found Muse before that...so. :$

For anyone interested (idk if it legal, I will remove if not) I found this on reddit:

It is a fan edit where the drill Sargent has been removed from the mix.

I don't get the point in attempting to harass Fabri for his top ten albums as though that means anything relevant.

On a separate note, my local radio station is going to play a radio friendly version of Psycho within the next ten minutes. :LOL:

So uh, we know pretty much nothing about the album again now that the IG videos have almost always been Psycho snippets.

The majority of clips didn't feature in Psycho, Chris's bass run, and the main riff and that was it wasn't it?

So uh, we know pretty much nothing about the album again now that the IG videos have almost always been Psycho snippets.

Maybe there's, you know, other songs on the album?

I was on about this, sorry should have been clearer

See, I've always loved that they didn't need the expletives. The sheer number in this song makes me sad.

This is exactly how I feel. I've always admired that they could write good quality songs without littering them with expletives. It just feels...immature to me, but that's just my silly opinion...

I'm also not crazy about the drill sergeant sections...the intro is okay, but it almost feels like the segments throughout the rest of the song were added simply to fill the space between the chorus and the verses. I've just never really enjoyed it when bands add things like to a song...it takes me out of it. I can't help but worry that this isn't going to be the only song on the album to be guilty of this. :(

That being said, I do enjoy the mix! Matt's tone sounds killer, Chris's run into the verses is pretty smooth, and the Dom's drums sound solid! I'm curious to hear what's coming next.