Fake, certainly. Too good to be true...

Obviously too good to be true.

The sad thing is that a band of Muse's stature, reputation and longevity really should be playing concerts like that but they never come anywhere near that awesomeness. It's only 24-25 songs depending upon how you count. Just standard stuff for the best live acts.

Obviously too good to be true.

The sad thing is that a band of Muse's stature, reputation and longevity really should be playing concerts like that but they never come anywhere near that awesomeness. It's only 24-25 songs depending upon how you count. Just standard stuff for the best live acts.

Over here Foals are seen as the challengers to Muse's reputation as 'best live act' and only did 16 songs on their arena tour. Was far more enjoyable than Muse(less cheese)

So PiB is probably back and what do we think of the newest gimmick?

:chuckle:

Maybe for Glastonbury that's how they can get on stage.

it's a soundcheck, doesn't mean a song is back, and he's just dicking about, doubt he'll use it in the show

Yeah - they did soundcheck Plug in Baby before DC and then didn't play it.

Just saw that on FB :LOL:

it's a soundcheck, doesn't mean a song is back, and he's just dicking about, doubt he'll use it in the show

I think I'd actually like it if he did use it tbh, it weirdly fits the vibe of PIB imo :chuckle: Plus, on the bright side, everyone would get decent face-time.

(On PIB being back though, it will be a staple again now they're back in Europe I imagine. Be a bit weird to post a video of it before the gig only to not play it as well.)

Eh, not to me. Matt always said he was afraid to play Cross-Pol and they probably thought there wasn't much of a demand for the whole thing, especially after TR Tour.

Personally, I don't think there's ever been much of a place for it in setlists. Audiences are already struggling to stay engaged for The Globalist, which is about 2/3 minutes shorter and has a heavy riff section in the middle. I imagine Exogenesis would outright bore most people (including me) to death.

Eh, fair enough. I can kind of see the intro to Cross-Pollination working as a piano segue into another song, but that's just me.

Hey, at least it answers the question of what Matt could do if he breaks his leg again. :LOL:

:chuckle:

Maybe for Glastonbury that's how they can get on stage.

Yeah - they did soundcheck Plug in Baby before DC and then didn't play it.

They only soundchecked PiB because the contest winner requested to sing it, tbf

:LOL::LOL:

I'll have you know they're two different floors in two different countries - the last one was in Ireland and this was shot in Belgium. :phu:

You have consistent taste in floors. :LOL:

Over here Foals are seen as the challengers to Muse's reputation as 'best live act' and only did 16 songs on their arena tour. Was far more enjoyable than Muse(less cheese)

I can look at some of the festivals that were 16/17 songs long and I could say I'd be happy with that, but for the sake of the poor bastards spending 15 hours building the stage every night, play more. 21 minimum.