My gods this is even worst than USA :LOL:

It's about the same tbf. Certainly a step back from the last few gigs of that leg though.

Undisclosed.

Hate all you want, but it's the song that got me into Muse and I still love it.

And I really like the 'Exorcize the demon from your hearts'-line.

Same but it's utter dross live.

I like UD, but Madness into UD is just a little too much for my taste :LOL::LOL:. I think they need to mix more heavy + slow songs, not two in a row.
Two pop songs in a row is just fine, as long as they follow it up with something heavy.

inb4 Revolt.

Completely messed up that last Resistance belt. Went into falsetto extremely quick or smt. Sounded really weird. Then there were a couple of other things here and there which made me think so
Tbh I stopped listening during Resistance :LOL: But he's done that for ages, hasn't he? He did have a nice little crack at the end of Madness but overall I'd say he's been consistent and stable.

Tbh I stopped listening during Resistance :LOL: But he's done that for ages, hasn't he? He did have a nice little crack at the end of Madness but overall I'd say he's been consistent and stable.

No, it certainly wasn't like always. Not like the usual falsetto thingy. It was a real what the fuck just happened moment.

It's been years since you've heard it? They've only been playing it for less than a year now! :p

I know it was a figure of speech; I was just messing with you.

I'm a time traveller :happy:.

I think TIRO must be in every setlist. I just love how the crowd goes wild with the song, and I enjoy it a lot live (though I don't listen to it normally at home).

Kinda "Oh shit this isn't gonna hold" and then a quick switch to falsetto like nothing happened?

Gotta say I really don't remember it that precisely anymore :$. Just remember that it sounded pretty weird. Guess we'll have to wait for youtube videos