If you're going to troll at least TRY..

Mine is much more convincing - yours is uploaded almost a week ago with no likes yet, no comments and only 300 views. It has the same run time as Madness and it says Mix - Madness on the right.

I just forgot to close the paint tab.

Anyway that was just a test run. I'll step up my game before the tour.

Mine is much more convincing - yours is uploaded almost a week ago with no likes yet, no comments and only 300 views. It has the same run time as Madness and it says Mix - Madness on the right.

I just forgot to close the paint tab.

Anyway that was just a test run. I'll step up my game before the tour.

it's a private video, dom matt and tom could've watched it 301 times

Because they haven't even decided themselves yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnRA3mnZeYg

I mean apart from artists like Thom Yorke putting albums on BitTorrent and surprise releases from big names like Drake and Beyoncé, the way albums are released hasn't changed much, has it? I'd honestly be surprised if the band does something other than a traditional release. Would be cool though

it's a private video, dom matt and tom could've watched it 301 times

Nope. 301 views it what happens when a video goes viral and is viewed several hundred thousand or even million times in a very short period. The views don't update for a day or two and it always gets stuck on 301.

That was actually a much better attempt whoever made the second one for that reason.

While I'm convinced the numbers mean June, making the picture read "muse drones June 2015" basically, I still think it's a bit of a duck move at this point, and a release date should just be announced in a sane way...

Maybe the "0" means that "0" aka nothing will be released "615", aka 6/15, the month of June.

;)

Nope. 301 views it what happens when a video goes viral and is viewed several hundred thousand or even million times in a very short period. The views don't update for a day or two and it always gets stuck on 301.

That was actually a much better attempt whoever made the second one for that reason.

That's 301+ as Fabri said. You can still have a video that has 301 views. COME ON GUYS! :p

Maybe what Matt says describes it all. They're just fucking with us and are gonna pull a Beyoncé because that is the industry for Matt.

I thought this as well, to an extent, but it feels way too soon after them finishing recording

Edit: Whoops, double post

The band are clearly very 'up' on the physical look of this album, the artwork/the video, so it's unlikely they'll beyonce it, as digital doesn't lend itself as much to these aspects of an album.