Things we know:

- The album artwork is completed

- The album is recorded and (currently being) mixed/mastered

- There will be a first single

- Muse is a band

- Dom has black hair now

- 0615 is useless info

- Album will be released before Pinkpop (12/13/14 June)

- The album is called ''Drones'' though people still have their doubts about this.

- It's got something to do with bee's, military drones, and human drones, and probably more.

- Recently tom tweeted ''it's on''. A while ago he was teasing with #Soon. Soon - #So = on. Anyone looked into this?

Things we know:

- The album artwork is completed

- The album is recorded and (currently being) mixed/mastered

- There will be a first single

- Muse is a band

- Dom has black hair now

- 0615 is useless info

- Album will be released before Pinkpop (12/13/14 June)

- The album is called ''Drones'' though people still have their doubts about this.

- It's got something to do with bee's, military drones, and human drones, and probably more.

- Recently tom tweeted ''it's on''. A while ago he was teasing with #Soon. Soon - #So = on. Anyone looked into this?

Released before Pinkpop? Source?

Cheer up guys! If we get nothing from Muse by the end of the week, at least we will sacrifice PlugInYorkie. It's gonna be spectacular!

See, there's always a silver lining

Feeling the love guys.

But yeah...not looking good! I hope for my sake there is an announcement.

Wait a sec guys, just thought of something, but I may be clutching at straws here (although, let's face it, we all are right now.)

I remember reading a while back that some fans met Matt at a gig, and when they asked him about the album, he said "expect to be shocked", then when heading off, he said "see you later, fuckers" or something along those lines, to the group.

What if he meant we'll be "shocked" by how "offensive" it is?

[/crazytheory]

On Dutch radio channel 3FM the DJ hinted at the new single this morning (just around 11:55). One of them asked the other "Isn't the new Muse single coming out tomorrow? Or is it next week?". Don't really know how trustworthy these DJ's are, but hey... it's something.

Maybe there's no album at all and it's just a big elaborate lie. Something they're doing to highlight how in real life we're all being deceived by the Illuminati and yet willingly let ourselves be deceived mindlessly, like human drones.

#crazytheory

(Kidding. The wait is just getting to me, as it probably is to everyone else)

Well, radios in general could know if it's being released soon.

Maybe there's no album at all and it's just a big elaborate lie. Something they're doing to highlight how in real life we're all being deceived by the Illuminati and yet willingly let ourselves be deceived mindlessly, like human drones.

#crazytheory

Epic theory man :)

:)