The fact that Warner blocked a fake Muse song on YT lately with Drones in the title makes me think they might have resigned

I've kind of figured this from the start anyways. If I recall there was never a concrete number given for the length of the contract they had signed, I remember seeing a few articles that just noted that it was a "now on" type deal so who knows. They really should divorce themselves from Warner, buy the rights to their own music and just pull a Radiohead. They really have no need for promotion from Warner anymore because they can do it all themselves.

Promotion was shit for the previous two albums, as well. Thought maybe they had decided to move on. Bellamy talks about being unsure how to release the album in that video, though, so I assumed the contract was up.

Maybe it was just too much time and money to deal with the rights issues.

I feel like buying the rights would naturally be very expensive, but it would enable them to do stuff like drop a double A side while touring like they did with DS/IYW. I dunno, I almost wonder if they just stay so methodical because they feel they have to tour the entire world ten times over before they put something out. It's kind of annoying, the only instance they deviated from this lately was Neutron Star Collision.

I'll be surprised if we make it to the weekend without a song. Felt extremely confident going into Monday that we'd have it by now. But that also could be because I've been off work for 3 days and go back tomorrow and have had all this time to waste here lol.

We will absolutely have something by this coming Monday, there's no way Muse would leave us hanging like this...

If the 615 is the release date hint that's pretty significant and enough to last a week when I think about it. I'll just predict now that monday well get an official release date announcement with tracklisting and then that friday well get the first single. I hope I'm wrong and we get the single first.