I still stand by my opinion that the song was made repetitive on purpose; to emphasise on the amount of brainwashing done by the sergeant in the song/album. After all, this is just a part of the story behind Drones, it has to fit in with the theme and shit.

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee.

It's the whole subtlety of it all. Since BHAR he's not made his lyrics sound ambiguous and open to interpretation which was the reason the lyrics pre-Resistance were so good. Obviously there was the occasional cheese but apart from Animals, Exogenesis, MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection his lyrics have been piss poor. And I know most people can get round it but for me it's becoming a serious stumbling block.

It's the whole subtlety of it all. Since BHAR he's not made his lyrics sound ambiguous and open to interpretation which was the reason the lyrics pre-Resistance were so good. Obviously there was the occasional cheese but apart from Animals, Exogenesis, MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection his lyrics have been piss poor. And I know most people can get round it but for me it's becoming a serious stumbling block.

I wouldn't say Exo has subtle lyrics, maybe part 1

I just want to hear Dead Inside... because I have a feeling it will be awful - for my taste - .

I hope it's better than that title. It just sounds so emo. :noey:

Bloody hell, I hope not. Then we'll have two songs going on about drones before we even get to the actual song called Drones!

:LOL:

I mean it's not like it's a proper music video for a single. Sure, it features the band, but it's low budget and simple. This was probably knocked up by Tom Kirk in a week or two... It's just to give people something to look at while they listen to the track...

Fair enough you're not a fan of the talking. I didn't like the clips in The 2nd Law tracks much but I feel it fits well with this... Each to their own. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Alright, apparently there was a little more production. But the sentiment still stands.

Actually not as low budget as you think..