Surely Resistance wasn't really that bad, yeah some songs were cheesy but they were still really good. More likely to listen the the whole of TR than BHAR, can't stand Solider's Poem at all, plus the combination of Exo Politics, CoD and Hoodoo drags me away even further. If KoC wasn't on that album it would definitely be my least favourite :p
Nah they were cheesy and bad. And how dare you say that about CoD and Hoodoo?

So Reading day tickets are a ridiculous £65ish this year; if Download was that price would've snapped two up in an instant but that extra £20 is putting me off, especially when the three artists I want to see that day are all clashing. 100% waiting for the tour!

Due to the shocking R&L lineup this year, my boyfriend and I are doing Download (him for the weekend, me just the Saturday). Can't wait for heavy Muse. :awesome: First time he saw them he got NSC, Guiding Shite, Feeling Good and I Belong to You all in one gig. Surprised he wants to see them again

Considering a music video has apparently already been shot, and that we're expecting to hear a new song within a month, are Muse being more secretive than usual around this album? It seems we know next to nothing, which is strange considering it seems to be at a pretty advanced stage. Regarding The 2nd Law, hadn't Matt and co done a lot more interviews and things by this stage, or am I mistaken? Surely we already knew, for example, that Chris had written 2 songs? Or is it just me being very impatient?

Seems like the point of the scribbled out magazine covers is symbolizing a media blackout? Instead of the usual where all kinds of magazine journalists have heard the single by now and are telling us what its like. None of that yet.