I get the feeling the people that say they don't like it are trying not to like it. Unless it was reallyyyyyyy shit, I really don't care that much what it looks like.

However, I am a fan of it.

Mostly I just think it's super obvious, and I'm really hoping it doesn't reflect that same nature in the lyrics.... although I think I'm going to be disappointed on that one.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're going to have some issues with some of the song lyrics and themes...

Almost certainly yes. :)

I'll just enjoy the music. If I wanted to listen to good lyrics I'd listen to WPSIATWIN or Joy Division or something. I already know not to expect good lyrics/themes from Muse, just great music.

Mostly I just think it's super obvious, and I'm really hoping it doesn't reflect that same nature in the lyrics.... although I think I'm going to be disappointed on that one.

Agree. Their lyrics have gotten more and more obvious over the years, I hope they make things more subtle on this album.

Guys! Feel free to book travel to Belfast now! Sunday show confirmed for Ulster Hall according to this article

http://diymag.com/2015/03/11/muse-confirmed-to-make-live-return-in-belfast-this-weekend

Eh, I'll wait for the band to officially announce it first. I'm really unsure whether or not to go. Ferry tickets alone are like £50-60, then there's the ticket for the actual gig and the cost of a hotel. Could run me up to nearly £100 in total and I dunno if that's worth it for what'll probably end up being a relatively short set.

I've always really wanted to go to an intimate pre-album gig though and there could be a few rarities played as well as the new songs.