Yeah that's what I was asking, why? I mean, why? Just curious.

but why

I don't understand, I want to understand :(

Well, aesthetically in regards to the cover art, for some reason it bothers me in regards to the rest of the photo. I suppose the realistic/detailed hand/arm in relation to the cartoony rest of the pic isn't my thing; but, I've never liked Mahurin's art style anyways.

Personally, I dunno. Really hairy (or I guess really dark hair on) arms and chests are not my thing, and sometimes creep me out.

Maybe I have daddy issues? I don't really know.

Well, aesthetically in regards to the cover art, for some reason it bothers me in regards to the rest of the photo. I suppose the realistic/detailed hand/arm in relation to the cartoony rest of the pic isn't my thing; but, I've never liked Mahurin's art style anyways.

Personally, I dunno. Really hairy (or I guess really dark hair on) arms and chests are not my thing, and sometimes creep me out.

Maybe I have daddy issues? I don't really know.

Not a Robin Williams fan then?

Meh... Edgy BS as far as I'm concerned. Looks nice as a picture but it just seems to represent a puerile view of the world, which I know Matt has... But still rather it would stay out of the artwork.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're going to have some issues with some of the song lyrics and themes...