Its one of my favourite things

Exactly, thankyou!

They make good products, that work, and look nice. But like everything its all down to personal taste :) #offtopic

Anyway, there wouldn't any kind of official announcement from either Apple or Muse until after the event, it's how they 'roll'

1) The rehearsals pointing towards a live performance

they're preparing for a fuck ton of gigs soon. they'd be rehearsing anyway.

2) Matt meeting Jimmy I from Apple

doesn't prove anything.

3) The drone photo being posted 06 days and 15 hours (ish) from the start of the event (ok this is possibly a long shot)

this. is. just. too. much.

4) Look at the past performances at the end of Apple events, foo fighters, coldplay, U2... Muse would fit in well there.

doesn't prove anything either.

5) Apple have always showed interest in Muse, they have used The Resistance album cover in numerous old iphone/ipod adverts etc.

doesn't prove anything either.

my counter argument would be:

1) releasing an album about brainwashing and corporation and single that's too offensive for radio at the launch even of a product which is going to take consumerism to a next level is just wrong.

Exactly, thankyou!

They make good products, that work, and look nice. But like everything its all down to personal taste :) #offtopic

Anyway, there wouldn't any kind of official announcement from either Apple or Muse until after the event, it's how they 'roll'

They do! I have used both Apple and non apple products in the past and have settled with all Apple now. Personal preference! #offtopic

I think Matt has been giving us clues, right? Very subtle. Maybe too subtle, idk

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I can't not think big, famous acts dealing with those sorts of themes boils down to just pandering to the masses.

This is what the kids buying albums wants to hear, so we're going to cash in on it (and be as vague as possible.)

I know bands do it, and mean it, but more often it's hard for me to buy into a band singing about shit like that while cashing in on it at the same time.

At the very least, a multi-million dollar band bitching about the "powers that be" are upset about very different things than the multitudes buying their albums.

And I've never owned an Apple product that worked correctly...

If you're into editing I can respect that though, do you homie

Occasionally- for guitar covers and minor photo editing.

Primarily used for word docs though. Needed a reliable, compact notebook which was fast. Macbook Air 13inch SSD, fab for Uni. #offtopic

They do! I have used both Apple and non apple products in the past and have settled with all Apple now. Personal preference! #offtopic

I think Matt has been giving us clues, right? Very subtle. Maybe too subtle, idk

Exactly! one of my friends swapped from apple to ... android.. (an S4) and one week later was like "right, its crashed about 20 times this week, get me my iphone back."

I had to set one up for one of the guys at work, I unboxed it, and within 45 minutes it crashed and reset all data. #reallyofftopicnow

But yes, I think it could happen, I suppose we can only wait and see!

This is the most sensible idea yet.

Thank you kindly. I mean in all reality they might just be rehearsing because they're rusty, and I doubt they'd play something controversial there. So I think they'll play a track or two, then Tim Cook will say something about their new single dropping "now exclusively on iTunes"! Then Muse drops the single + video.