You're an idiot. The track will definitely be played on radios, but Matt is insisting it's not going to be radio-friendly (which I call as bs), and some radios might have already been briefed on a single but it all seems a bit too hush hush for that so think the Dutch DJs are probably just joking around.

Calling me an idiot doesn't prove me wrong, and you're making baseless assertions that dismiss what a band member himself said about the track. Your argument is less valid than mine. Run along now

Can I be a hypebreaker? (don't worry nothing will change in the end)

A few things... Last Monday was an empty schedule for 'Hottest Record' on Zane Lowe's program. The hype started that day with several hint that something was coming. We ended the day with nothing and eventually Matt tweeted something about it being "Too offensive for radio".

This is speculation, but I can't prove it wrong, so I'll share it here. What if Muse were to air their single last Monday, but BBC didn't except this product as they think it's another title without actual single quality. So BBC made their decision that they're done with Muse and now they (Muse) have to make a new plan. First thought, they have to get rid of the rumors that a new single will be aired any time soon. This is where Matt's tweet comes in. 'Too offensive' might not be about the track itself, but rather about that it doesn't follow the standard that BBC Radio 1 had in mind. The band, naturally pissed off need to make another plan, but this tweet might me more guided to the fans who listen to BBC for the hope of hearing Muse. Bottom line: Don't listen to the radio if you want to hear Muse.

So If this is true.. that would explain that the May release will be pushed back to June (what I get from that drone picture). Now since BBC Radio 1 isn't the only radio station in the UK that matters, I assume a new plan is made for the promotion of their first single. All they need is a little more time to get it right.

The positive note in this scenario is that Muse won't bend to corporations and stay true to themselves. Isn't that what started the rock genre to begin with? ;)

I still stand by this tbh. Now if this Apple event is the new plan.. I doubt it.

The fact they just posted that instagram video makes me think we won't hear anything full tomorrow, even though i wasn't expecting it anyway, just seems like they're looking to draw out the hype a little longer.....but "Definitely next week" :rolleyes:

Calling me an idiot doesn't prove me wrong, and you're making baseless assertions that dismiss what a band member himself said about the track. Your argument is less valid than mine. Run along now

Nope you're correct, I was referring to all the posts you've made on this thread which you claim to be a fountain of knowledge when you're claims are pretty baseless. Now you seem to have this notion that this track won't get played on the radio, in which case you're wrong.

"Too offensive for radio..." is what you've taken your opinion from - stop acting as if it's a concrete statement of any sort

Nope you're correct, I was referring to all the posts you've made on this thread which you claim to be a fountain of knowledge when you're claims are pretty baseless. Now you seem to have this notion that this track won't get played on the radio, in which case you're wrong.

"Too offensive for radio..." is what you've taken your opinion from - stop acting as if it's a concrete statement of any sort

You're so full of assertions that nothing you say has any logical basis. You dismiss Matt, and assert your opinions as fact. I don't need to justify myself against you, grow up. Calling people names on a forum doesn't make you any more correct about any baseless assertions you make.

You get kinda raw.

Are you happy? Now I hate myself...

Raw album confirmed, you heard it here first folks.

Edit: Thank you though, been far to long since we've had a raw joke.. (page and a half maybe) I banned myself from making anymore after the last thread..

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I can't not think big, famous acts dealing with those sorts of themes boils down to just pandering to the masses.

This is what the kids buying albums wants to hear, so we're going to cash in on it (and be as vague as possible.)

I know bands do it, and mean it, but more often it's hard for me to buy into a band singing about shit like that while cashing in on it at the same time.

At the very least, a multi-million dollar band bitching about the "powers that be" are upset about very different things than the multitudes buying their albums.

I'm not buying the apple connection, but maybe that's just because I really don't want it to be true.

:yesey:

tired of what?

think of it as foreplay...

Too much foreplay becomes boring and makes me wonder if they can't deliver the goods. :sleepy: