Muse will read through here and have a laugh....but i had some fun,am i the only one?
of course not. we all know this whole thing is a complete joke but it's a good fun. Doesn't hurt to get over excited and overhyped over an album every three years!

I can totally imagine half the lyrics being about evil corporations and not being brainwashed by the system while it being an Apple exclusive album download.

This is so stupid, it's probably going to happen.

I watched an italian interview before the rome-dvd-concert. Talking something and the f...word appeared, and the interviewer said some like, ah it's just f... You know? :p

Yeah, that was the one where Matt said he shouldn't have swore on the album because kids listen to it.

There was an interview somewhere else with someone else that said his son was obsessed with Panic Station, so I always wondered if it was personal experience.

:chuckle:

Did any of OoS ever play on the radio (head) in the US? I know it was released in 2005 here and all, but I don't recall ever hearing a track on the radio...

No, why would it have? The album didn't actually release here until much, much later, like you said, and then only because the band had gotten some popularity with the current album.

This is so stupid, it's probably going to happen.

Yeah, that was the one where Matt said he shouldn't have swore on the album because kids listen to it.

There was an interview somewhere else with someone else that said his son was obsessed with Panic Station, so I always wondered if it was personal experience.

:chuckle:

:matt::matt:

Maybe..

I don't follow Apple news at all - is it normal for them to have a band at their press conferences?

I know other big companies like to throw away money getting Justin Timerlake and U2 and shit to play one song for their top execs at these sorts of things.

Yeah, there was U2 last year and Coldplay back in 2010 at the very least; I know there's a few more examples but they've definitely done it with big names before

Apple's event on Monday is an Apple Watch event. Shouldn't be launching anything to do with Streaming/Beats/iTunes Radio etc.

Jimmy Iovine did not contribute to Apple Watch. WWDC in the summer is when Apple are likely to talk about a new music service...

No, why would it have? The album didn't actually release here until much, much later, like you said, and then only because the band had gotten some popularity with the current album.

Idk I guess I was thinking maybe it would air on the radio in the US when it was finally released in 2005.. I was just speculating on how the reaction is going to be when die hard T2L Muse fans(There are so many of them here) hear Drones.

Sorry Adderall+the forum of my favorite band= lots of unnecessary questions.. I'll try to filter my thoughts lol

Apple's event on Monday is an Apple Watch event. Shouldn't be launching anything to do with Streaming/Beats/iTunes Radio etc.

Jimmy Iovine did not contribute to Apple Watch. WWDC in the summer is when Apple are likely to talk about a new music service...

Source

Idk I guess I was thinking maybe it would air on the radio in the US when it was finally released in 2005.. I was just speculating on how the reaction is going to be when die hard T2L Muse fans(There are so many of them here) hear Drones.

Sorry Adderall+the forum of my favorite band= lots of unnecessary questions.. I'll try to filter my thoughts lol

I obviously can't say there wasn't a radio station anywhere that didn't play PiB years after the release, but no, there weren't any singles or anything.

Muse as a whole didn't get massive airplay in the first place in the US, until Madness, although Uprising was big in some places.

The major radio stations here didn't play a single Muse song until TR.

tbf, if there are "diehard" Muse fans that came out of Madness's runaway popularity, they would have listened to some of their other work and shouldn't be more surprised than the rest of us.

T2L was so diverse that a lot of people who were obsessed with Madness might not have even liked a single other song off that album. :chuckle:

Stop making sense. This is not the place for that kind of thing