yknow you wasted like 5 min typing that instead of "dude" right

How slow do you think I type? I'm PC as poop yo. :LOL:

Dude though? Alright I'll remember that next time.

Edit: Took out the cuss words becuss I cussed in my last comment

Too much foreplay becomes boring and makes me wonder if they can't deliver the goods. :sleepy:

Oh god... now I'm comparing this album to a limp weenie... :twitchy:

Edit: Took out the cuss words becuss I cussed in my last comment

Why the fuck would you fucking do that?

And yes, the Instagram videos look like they're from a "making of" video, and a lot of them appear to be from the same songs.

I took a shot at adding drums and instrumentation

It turned out to sound a bit like House of the Rising Sun tbh

That's pretty gnarly man! I've also failed to notice that your avi is Tom taking the victory knee! I'm a die hard pats fan! Lol I hate telling people this after they've just won the super bowl though... If it helps my first name is Brady, which is why as a 5 year old I fell in love with them as they lost to my dads raiders in 2002

Feels more like 4/4. Hard to tell if he's playing triplets or 3-3-2.

I tried for a while to find the right tempo for 4/4, I had a lot of trouble. I think it'll end up being 4/4 on the record though, a bit like a bossa nova groove or something like Uno

That's pretty gnarly man! I've also failed to notice that your avi is Tom taking the victory knee! I'm a die hard pats fan! Lol I hate telling people this after they've just won the super bowl though... If it helps my first name is Brady, which is why as a 5 year old I fell in love with them as they lost to my dads raiders in 2002

Tell your dad I'm sorry for being a Raiders fan. Glad to know I'm not alone around here lol

I imagine it with distorted bass and faster drums , not quite assassin style but more towards that direction

Same. Works either way though, I guess.

The Recess comparisons are kinda iffy imo. It reminds me more of the New Born solo.