Gee I was expecting people to be discussing Psycho on the Psycho thread.

Anyhoo, I've only listened once so far on my crappy phone while driving distractedly, but I think it's a pretty kick ass song. Kind of "basic" for lack of a better word, but it's fun and will be awesome live. Considering our first taste of T2L left me in tears, this is a good introduction to Drones.

You know, I kinda wish they never showed us that instagram clip. This is the least shocking first reveal in a while but it was mainly cause we knew what to expect.

I would've flipped if I heard the 030503 riff in the song without a preview to ease me in. plus it's better that I flip at home than at work

Arguing about generic Muse songs is one of the most stupid things ever. They aren't a heavy band. Yes it's kinda cheesy, but it isn't I Belong To You cheesy - and that's all that matters.

Let them make wholly decent music again, then after those seemingly insurmountable steps they can start trying to reinvent wheels. :D

Edited by Matthijs
languge

People who complain about the lyrics obviously are not familiar with Matt's previous work. This is exactly the sort of ridiculous bullshit only Muse could get away with, and have been getting away with for years.

The lyrics are terrible. Wasn't complaining about them.

:LOL: whatever suits you, man

You're probably one of the people who, when talking to other people, say that you listen to Muse because it's technical and that Muse are a musician's musician.

:rolleyes:

Muse are a slightly progressive rock band with pretty generic song structures.