Because I really hate arm hair...?

And because it detracts from the more "clean" look of the picture, I think.

I like the fact that the hands are real and the rest is just cartoon (can't think of a better word sorry) it's very futuristic like human beings are the only organic thing left

So nothing official has come from Muse today, which means if Matt's tweet yesterday is true (lol) then we should be expecting something else to occur today. Perhaps just a confirmation of what we already know and suspect.

Uhm... After seeing the (brilliant) new artwork, I've come up with a sort of theory.

Do you remember the little black man from The Resistance artwork? Well, it could be that the people of his extraterrestrial planet needed a new world to live in. Therefore, he recalled his "similars" to move on the post-nuclear Earth; Terrestrians might have thought they were the powerful "People From The Skies", a sort of powerful and benevolent race come down on Earth to make things right again (Absolution artwork). Unfortunately, the "white-collared

So nothing official has come from Muse today, which means if Matt's tweet yesterday is true (lol) then we should be expecting something else to occur today. Perhaps just a confirmation of what we already know and suspect.

How is the artwork not official?

Uhm... After seeing the (brilliant) new artwork, I've come up with a sort of theory.

Do you remember the little black man from The Resistance artwork? Well, it could be that the people of his extraterrestrial planet needed a new world to live in. Therefore, he recalled his "similars" to move on the post-nuclear Earth; Terrestrians might have thought they were the powerful "People From The Skies", a sort of powerful and benevolent race come down on Earth to make things right again (Absolution artwork). Unfortunately, the "white-collared

I'm so glad this story never got to an end

How is the artwork not official?

Because there is arm hair, until the arm hair is gone..... Nothing is official.

#Musestrike

*Uprising plays

Edit: Just so it's clear I think the artwork is pretty gnarly, and I do not actually wish to strike

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=10567926#post10567926

http://muse.mu/news,psycho-uk-tour_1632.htm

We are delighted to announce the Psycho UK Tour! Website members presale begins now.

15 March | Belfast, Northern Ireland | Ulster Hall | Get Tickets

16 March | Glasgow, Scotland | Barrowland | Get Tickets

19 March | Newport, Wales | Newport Centre | Get Tickets

20 March | Exeter, England | The Great Hall | Get Tickets

22 March | Manchester, England | Manchester Academy | Get Tickets

23 March | Brighton, England | Brighton Dome | Get Tickets

To access your unique presale code, log in to the Members section of muse.mu. Please note that in order to receive a presale code, you must have registered BEFORE 10 March 2015.

General on sale starts tomorrow (Thursday, 12 March) at 09h30 GMT. For ticket links, please click here.

A limited number of packs with tickets to all six shows will be available: click here. There is a strict two ticket limit per person per show.

To combat touts, all tickets will be paperless. Fans are required to present the credit card & photo ID to book tickets in order to gain entry to the venue.

Do you remember the little black man from The Resistance artwork? Well, it could be that the people of his extraterrestrial planet needed a new world to live in. Therefore, he recalled his "similars" to move on the post-nuclear Earth; Terrestrians might have thought they were the powerful "People From The Skies", a sort of powerful and benevolent race come down on Earth to make things right again (Absolution cover). Unfortunately, the "white-collared" psychopaths ruling this race have activated a remote mind control to making them mindless, dehumanized combat "drones" in order to fulfill their exclusive dyspothic interests (Drones cover).

What do you think about that?

Certainly a better cover than the last two, I think I still prefer the general 'look' of BHaR and Absolution though. However this one is a bit more Pink Floyd like, so it may end up being my favourite.

I definitely feel 'owed' at least the tracklisting tonight now. Sneaking the cover out on IG must mean we're getting official info today..right?

They never confirmed that the leaked artwork was real yesterday. I think today's confirmation is what their "big news" was for the day.

All of the recent evidence suggests that we might very well have to wait "one more week" for the single again.