The band will offer up “Psycho” via their Youtube channel at 6:00pm GMT tomorrow (1pm EDT/10PST). Fans can get it for free when pre-ordering the album at 7:30PM GMT (2:30 EDT/11:30 PST). The first official single from the album, “Dead Inside,” will debut the week of March 23rd.

(http://ajournalofmusicalthings.com/muse-announces-new-album-drones-and-some-new-music-is-coming-too/)

You had to have been signed up for the board before the 10th.

And god, I hope Fabri made up that description from Matt... please?

Hi there... Thanks for shedding some light on that. Seriously gutted I can't checkout having caught this so early. Any news on public release??

but it's totally negated by the fact that we have our first, legit Muse concept album!!!

Am I the only one who firmly believe Absolution is completely conceptual? Living through an apocalypse and struggling with the loss of loved ones, having conform to your surroundings and completely change your moral code for the sake of survival.. Idk I've always considered it conceptual

Am I the only one who firmly believe Absolution is completely conceptual? Living through an apocalypse and struggling with the loss of loved ones, having conform to your surroundings and completely change your moral code for the sake of survival.. Idk I've always considered it conceptual

They've quite literally said it wasn't so.

Basically that they've had hints of concepts, but never fully committed to them.