Would anyone else be slightly disappointed if the Drones cover actually involves a picture of the band?

They've never done it before and I like that they haven't. Artistic, symbol, something something...

Its pretty much a hallmark of a really shitty album/band to put themselves on the cover. Someone tell me if there's ever been a good one.

Speaks to what's going on then. He knows what the fans want, and could care less about what he "needs" to get radio play. It makes sense. So we'll all like it, but the radio wouldn't/doesn't.

Were you around for the TR tour polls? The band knew which songs fans wanted at each gig and proceeded to not play most of them.

Were you around for the TR tour polls? The band knew which songs fans wanted at each gig and proceeded to not play most of them.

Yeah I was. I remember I read somewhere too that Matt himself is the one who writes out the setlists. I was only responding to someone's claim that he did cater to fans. Eitherway, catering or not there's no real reason for anyone to believe that his selection of the single would cater to radio stations rather than to fans.

Its pretty much a hallmark of a really shitty album/band to put themselves on the cover. Someone tell me if there's ever been a good one.

St Vincent is a recent one that comes to mind. I think she's been on all the covers except one. And they're all fantastic albums.

Humbug

oh shit. Good example

I wouldnt mind if they were on the cover. I doubt it'll look boyband-y and I'd think they'd be some abstract work going around it if their faces were ever involved.

I had a look through the artist's, who is doing the cover art for the album, instagram and I really wouldnt mind if it ended up being the bee design he has on there :p