Well its reverb.com so it seems about right. Speaking of jack whiting, I'm earmarked for an original 59 airline, apparently.

Could be worse... eBay prices for example

and really? Don't they usually fall apart easily? might be a better idea to buy some NOS plastic and 3D print one.

also, speaking of old gear, I've got an ampeg VT40 to repair... but it's such a mess that I don't want to touch it

Because it'll probably end up shocking me or something.

It should be an interesting project anyway. Need to get some new valves for it too - it uses some unusual ones in the preamp, and I don't know if some of them are currently in production.

Hey sidious, they're broadcasting the webster hall recording on altnation this monday :awesome: Not sure if I can listen from the UK though. Hopefully someone will record it.

If it's broadcast, it will undoubtedly end up on Musebootlegs. That place is a goldmine.

Hey sidious, they're broadcasting the webster hall recording on altnation this monday :awesome: Not sure if I can listen from the UK though. Hopefully someone will record it.

Yea I heard the commercial for it yesterday on AltNation coming home from work. My concern is how much they butcher the set list. Last time they streamed a Muse set, they cut some great songs including Glorious iirc.

Yea I heard the commercial for it yesterday on AltNation coming home from work. My concern is how much they butcher the set list. Last time they streamed a Muse set, they cut some great songs including Glorious iirc.

I was thinking it was the full show, considering it goes from 8pm to 9:30pm

One can only hope, but SiriusXm has been known to suck.

Can't say I'm too familiar with it

Just as long as this is aired...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao937uzZ-xI

Also, watching some other videos, and it seems a bit weird watching them go on stage like that without anything happening before (no pyramids/towers/etc.) At least at this point.

This also meant no seemingly endless loop of Planisphère

U1voyTEOOfI

About to take the plunge on a sustainiac, they offer a semi-installation version of the kit meaning its pretty much 90% finished and all I have to do is connect up my bridge pickup.

Its a bit extra cost-wise but I'm thinking its a better solution than me getting the kit and breaking it with my rubbish soldering skills? :LOL:

Like Dave said, don't go into it expecting something (unless you saw the leaked making of defector and globalist in which case, yes, sounds very much like that). It's different than the first half, I guess defector kinda bridges the gap between the two a little

Just listened to the globalist, and I thought it was pretty good - except the riff section ending like that is the equivalent of reading a Bs post with less than five paragraphs. A bit anticlimactic, but still good

Going to check out the DVD now

Haha, I've toned it down lately. Most people got a bit tired of it I think, but back in the day, I had a lot of questions that needed answering, haha! Not sure what I think of the album overall at the moment. It has its moments, but I don't feel anything strongly towards it. The whole Drones theme is pretty tiresome after it appears in almost every damn song though. I've only listened through it as a whole piece twice so far though.

Haha, I've toned it down lately. Most people got a bit tired of it I think, but back in the day, I had a lot of questions that needed answering, haha! Not sure what I think of the album overall at the moment. It has its moments, but I don't feel anything strongly towards it. The whole Drones theme is pretty tiresome after it appears in almost every damn song though. I've only listened through it as a whole piece twice so far though.

This is the reason I suggested you buy a new custom. From the start of the build to the magic bridge fail to completion... it was a wild ride. Something new and exciting was happening everyday, whereas now, we only get to hear about your issues with getting that bondage gear through customs

Any songs that you like in particular?

Just looking back at some old posts... those feels...

So as I've stated elsewhere, I've been lurking these forums for a few years now, but only started to post recently...This is a thread I've been keeping an eye on, on and off, for some time though, and it's reached the point where I really desperately need to get myself one of these XD...So I thought I'd pose a few questions that hopefully some of you lucky owners can answer for me...

1) What's the deal with placing an order? Can you make one at any time or do you have to specifically wait for a new batch to be announced? If that's the case does anyone know when the next ones are scheduled to be? Unless there's already like a waiting list of hundreds, in which case I know I haven't got a hope in hell...But I thought I'd ask anyway so I know either way...

2) By my reckoning I'm still about 12 months away from being able to afford the full amount...But I noticed that some people on here recently said they were waiting for there's and hadn't paid it all either yet...So what's the process for payment? How much do you need to have in advance and when do you need to pay it all, etc?

That probably covers everything at the moment...Thanks for anyone for helping...I'm well aware I may have to wait a long time to actually get one as I expect demand is much higher than supply, but I thought it best to ask so I at least know for the future...Thanks again =)

This is the reason I suggested you buy a new custom. From the start of the build to the magic bridge fail to completion... it was a wild ride. Something new and exciting was happening everyday, whereas now, we only get to hear about your issues with getting that bondage gear through customs

Any songs that you like in particular?

Just looking back at some old posts... those feels...

Ha, if I could afford to, I'd get another one, probably same spec but with a fixed bridge for ease of changing tunings, and maybe one of those nice black glitter finishes instead of the ali. I've only got a month until I'm moving abroad though, and I'm going to need that money for settling in, and saving up for the years ahead, so it's not practical unfortunately. I've got the one custom I wanted though, and between the two guitars, I can do everything I want, so I don't need to worry too much. It would just be an alternative I guess.

I haven't really listened to the album enough to judge really. Reapers was the first song I got into, and learned that on guitar pretty quickly. A lot of the rest has bits I like and bits I don't like. I don't think it's as good as the last album, probably, and I don't think it's as good as the albums up to BHAR overall. I'll listen to it more though, because there are some bits I like. They could probably do a lot better though.

Every few weeks I get into a sub-frenzy and spend hours looking up ways to increase the subs on my bass tone, like, shaking the room subs. And every time I forget that my previous search ended in someone telling me I'd need a crazy PA system with crazy subwoofers to do it :facepalm:

I've really gotten back into gear and playing lately, what with the new album and such. It's sort of lit my musical fire again. So 'ello, long time no see.

Also this happened. £70. My right foot is beyond ready

0579887074.jpg

Exo Politics is still my waifu

Reapers will come to claim your soul.

Also you definitely picked the coolest Thunderbird <3

Virgil was the shit. Thunderbird 2 was the first Soundtech toy I got, and I even had the costume which was basically blue pajamas, a yellow sash and a wee little IR hat.

I'm loving the new series too. Doesn't touch the original of course, but I still love what they're doing with it.