"what a ledge m8"

"enit"

Also, I found close to ten american coins in my change... and I didn't bring these with me. I was carrying this heavy currency around with me for no reason.

Think I'm going to rough trade east today.

"enit"

Also, I found close to ten american coins in my change... and I didn't bring these with me. I was carrying this heavy currency around with me for no reason.

Think I'm going to rough trade east today.

Ask for a Scottish fiver and take a photo of their expression thereafter

I've just been in tescos and bought some irn bru. Why does it taste like chewing gum?

Also bought out the entire junk food aisle :facepalm:

Danger, James. Tread carefully talking about the bru.

I think you mean: why does chewing gum taste like Irn Bru.

I've just been in tescos and bought some irn bru. Why does it taste like chewing gum?

Also bought out the entire junk food aisle :facepalm:

Choose your words carefully regarding Irn Bru.

Surprised you found it down there, its a "novelty" drink.

It's made from girders, dont you know

Should have known you were a fellow Scot with a name like Macaroon....why havent I noticed this before!

Yeah, that's what I meant :ninja:

Choose your words carefully regarding Irn Bru.

Surprised you found it down there, its a "novelty" drink.

It's made from girders, dont you know

So it has a bit of a cult following then? like... nando's

Should have known you were a fellow Scot with a name like Macaroon....why havent I noticed this before!

Haha, yup. A messy combination of my full name. Brownie points for guessing it.

James et al with my instagram keep quiet :indiff:

No James, that has a Cunt following. The difference is subtle..

Thank you for saving me the hurt of having to type that.

Just unforgivable blasphemy, James.

I haven't really listened to the album enough to judge really. Reapers was the first song I got into, and learned that on guitar pretty quickly. A lot of the rest has bits I like and bits I don't like. I don't think it's as good as the last album, probably, and I don't think it's as good as the albums up to BHAR overall. I'll listen to it more though, because there are some bits I like. They could probably do a lot better though.

The more I listen to the album, the more I'm convinced that if you took the best songs from the last three albums and rolled them into one, you'd have an album that might actually live up to what came before, haha! The middle's the best passage anyway I think, with The Handler being the highlight, and backed up by Reapers and Defector. The beginning and the end of the album are just too lacklustre for me, which leaves the whole thing a bit unfulfilling.

Going to get a picture of the vile finish guitar tomorrow. Hopefully that will make it up to you after all this top bantz?

Wait, wot :ohmy:

EDIT: Also agree with you there Bs. When those middle-section singles were released I thought it was signalling an upturn in the album and got really excited, turns out it was more of a peak :LOL:

Still though, Psycho is brilliant live and a good headbanger despite the horrendous lyrics (common theme this album) and I have a bit of a soft spot for the very wiffy cheese of Aftermath too.

Wait, wot :ohmy:

wotsit?

I saw a guitar in wunjo that looked really similar to vile orange, but it didn't have that extra vile sparkle. It was more or less a wonky tele with a gibson style headstock

I bought the other one they had, but I regret not going for this one! It would've partially filled the lack of vile in my life...

I have a feeling the neck on these are allparts or WD, but the frets seemed really well done, and the headstock has a print of the builder's thumb, which was interesting. I think the bodies are done by hand though. Not bad for a few hundred really.

wotsit?

I saw a guitar in wunjo that looked really similar to vile orange, but it didn't have that extra vile sparkle. It was more or less a wonky tele with a gibson style headstock

I bought the other one they had, but I regret not going for this one! It would've partially filled the lack of vile in my life...

I have a feeling the neck on these are allparts or WD, but the frets seemed really well done, and the headstock has a print of the builder's thumb, which was interesting. I think the bodies are done by hand though. Not bad for a few hundred really.

Aw man, that's cool! Yeah definitely grab a picture.

In fact, just buy it and send it up to me. I could start a themed duo with my dad.

What was the other one you did buy?

Aw man, that's cool! Yeah definitely grab a picture.

In fact, just buy it and send it up to me. I could start a themed duo with my dad.

What was the other one you did buy?

Same thing with a natural finish. I'll get a picture tomorrow... might not be too late to exchange it, but they did do all the setup work already

And good idea. The other thing this has is a blend pot instead of a selector switch - never used one of those before

IN FACT... Bobby also had something like this, but it didn't work properly and was cutting out a bit

Probably was rusted or something due to one of the previous owners

Same thing with a natural finish. I'll get a picture tomorrow... might not be too late to exchange it, but they did do all the setup work already

And good idea. The other thing this has is a blend pot instead of a selector switch - never used one of those before

IN FACT... Bobby also had something like this, but it didn't work properly and was cutting out a bit

Probably was rusted or something due to one of the previous owners

Do it, your heart is vile and full of terrors.

How odd, I'd like to try one of them out. Never seen that before. Don't let Bs find out about another type of knob though..

EDIT: Also agree with you there Bs. When those middle-section singles were released I thought it was signalling an upturn in the album and got really excited, turns out it was more of a peak :LOL:

Yeah, I reckon that JFK-Defector would make a great live opening though. Would have rather seen that at the start of the album actually to be honest, but hey. I'll be interested to see how songs like Defector, Revolt, Uprising, and Assassin go down on the Chinese tour. :chuckle: