Has anyone tried out one of these Mastery Offset bridges?

http://www.masterybridge.com/

They certainly have a lot to say about them, I'm wondering if they live up to the talk?

They're cool. Definitely the most "boutique-y" piece of hardware made for offsets. I had one from James on my '63 Jazzmaster for a bit - it was neat, but IMO a good Mustang bridge will do the job just fine.

They're cool. Definitely the most "boutique-y" piece of hardware made for offsets. I had one from James on my '63 Jazzmaster for a bit - it was neat, but IMO a good Mustang bridge will do the job just fine.

Yeah I figured as much, seemed a lot of hype and money for an offset bridge!

So James, did you end up going to Download, and if it not, regret after seeing that setlist?

Nah didn't go, and I don't regret it too much. When the actual U.S. tour happens, I'm sure they'll play the handler, but probably not CE, agitated, etc

So... looking a bit closer at that "custom made turkish pedal from istanbul" or whatever, I don't think it's the dark cat pedal. Certainly doesn't sound like it, as that pedal was pretty much useless.

Any ideas? I'll get a screen capture a bit later.

How do I porter Robinson?

5S21AIWMLbw

There's two sounds I'm after. The first is the guitar at the start. I'm guessing it's some sort of autowah or synth, kinda reminds me a bit of that boss bass synth? Any ideas?

The second is the pad synth at 1.23. I can hear a phaser in there, but I'm trying to find a tutorial for that kind of synth, kinda daft punk discovery-esque sound.

It's the same parts and chip. Maybe one or two of the values are different to increase gain, but that's still my guess.

You sure? the enclosure looks different, so it must be different internally too

Also, the moment when you get in a heated discussion about JJ tubes with a hardcore JJ tube fanboi on an amp manufacturers Facebook page...

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

Ugh so fantastic, I need to experience this gig again....

I take it you liked that gig more than iheartradio? I still wish I could've gone to that gig too, but considering there was only a slight chance of getting in, and I'd have to wait all day again...

Also, apparently the tab book for T2L lists survival as standard tuning with a low G#

... I was surprised to find out that this is correct, and it's not AEADGBE tuned down half a step. :stunned:

I take it you liked that gig more than iheartradio? I still wish I could've gone to that gig too, but considering there was only a slight chance of getting in, and I'd have to wait all day again...

So hard to say.. Webster was amazing, setlist, intensity, just crazy. iHeart was a solid setlist for being so short, just big songs. Seeing the guys in a room of 200 people was just amazing, and the energy was awesome, everyone singing every single word. It was less rough than Webster which I enjoyed because I got to watch the show a bit more while rocking out instead of dying from heat and being soaking wet. Getting to meet the guys again at iHeart was also a big plus.

Yea waiting wasn't a great option. I guess only the first 1-2 people from the queue got into the gig, and they got in line just before 12. Everyone else waited and was turned away which sucks huge.

Hi guys, haven't been on here for years, but I wanted to ask your opinion on Matt's current live sound...

The 3 Kemper-sound I guess? I have watched multiple live vids now and all i can conclude is that his live tone kinda sucks.

It sounds muffles, squashed and too compressed all at once. As if the wall of sound is being pushed through a 6 inch speaker with a lack of highs...