Do it, your heart is vile and full of terrors.

How odd, I'd like to try one of them out. Never seen that before. Don't let Bs find out about another type of knob though..

magic knob?

I'm sure it could blend P90s if it wanted to

Still laughing about the price they've got on Bobby :LOL:

Also, James, be careful...Irn Bru isn't legal in the US :pope:

What if I drink it first? does that make me illegal?

Going to Download James? I'll buy you a beer if you do

afraid not. sounds like i should though

edit:

Watching top gear... I knew that guy looked familiar...

tumblr_mo18u0HyYP1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg

Oh and Jim, that dealer in NY had Bobby for $1800. Not sure how it ended up there either!

Edited by james90

When it comes to power supplies, are their any disadvantages to going for ones that have a larger current allowance? I've spotted some of the more expensive ones still only have a max of 1A or less. But I've spotted a few that have 2A+, which suits me for running multiple tube based amps, but is there anything like hum that comes with the more powerful supplies?

James in the UK, eh? :awesome:

i'm out of the loop, only came back yesterday

Yes :ninja: Going to be in London for one more day, and then in Exeter for the rest of the week

You should come down and visit me, especially since Bs isn't able to :supersad:

Already met up with Olly, and will be meeting up with a few people off here on Saturday at Mansons. We'll be playing some jazz fusion Muse covers, as I want them to remember me like that until I return!

Yes :ninja: Going to be in London for one more day, and then in Exeter for the rest of the week

Already met up with Olly, and will be meeting up with a few people off here on Saturday at Mansons. We'll be playing some jazz fusion Muse covers, as I want them to remember me like that until I return!

I would've been up for a meet in London, could even have Nandos then bevs at spoons.

Are Mansons going to greet you with a red carpet?

I would've been up for a meet in London, could even have Nandos then bevs at spoons.

Are Mansons going to greet you with a red carpet?

Well I haven't got much planned today... I need the archbishop of banterbury to show me how to have a proper cheeky nandos

And yes (again)

Just go to bloody Download ;)

We can dissect TOANZ

If Muse are on later in the day, then I won't be able to as I have to be ready to leave the next day.

Or should I just go for the atmosphere

sherpa_man is going to be there too, so there's definitely going to be some heavier stuff.

If Muse are on later in the day, then I won't be able to as I have to be ready to leave the next day.

Or should I just go for the atmosphere

sherpa_man is going to be there too, so there's definitely going to be some heavier stuff.

9pm start I think

Mansons, eh? Not too far away... bit short notice though. Fug

I don't like to brag but I invented the best nandos side ever. You get their garlic bread which is shaped, don't really know the name of the shape but it's like a wide vagina, like a circle pinched at opposite sides. You then get all 7 sauces and arrange in both colour and heat order

Lemon & Herb

Wild Herb

Garlic

Medium

Hot

Extra Hot

Extra Extra Hot

You then lovingly pour them on following the curves of the bread, with medium going straight down the middle and the others curving either side and voila. You have a spicy rainbow. I call it the dombow bread

Nailed it.

yXVG0ut.jpg

It wasn't as spicy as I was expecting though. It was borderline uncomfortable, but considering how much extra extra hot there was (lots soaked in)... well, it was spicy enough that I couldn't finish the chips

As for download and Mansions, I can't go to download in that case :( Speaking to good old bruno Sam too... not sure if he's going, but it sounds like there was top bantz last time...

And you have until Saturday to make your mind up EthanFullStop

James you should go, apparently Matt told fans they will be playing a very special and different setlist for that gig. He told another fan they'd be playing songs more like CE and Dead Star.

I'm jealous I'm not going!

Damn it. I don't know if I can pull it off.

I'd literally just go to see them, and head straight back afterwards.

Did you hear the webster hall recording? I haven't downloaded it yet, but I heard they left in SS + riffs and also the rarer songs, and left out madness??

Do you even molecular gastronomy bro?

I didn't think it was too bad for a first attempt! I even got them in the right order... might have had Dom's post pulled up on my phone though... :facepalm:

Also.

"Have you been at Nando's before?"

"Yes. Yes I have."

:love: I'm sure they don't even have to ask the archbishop of banterbury that question though.