So reapers... Muse are trying to be audioslave now? Cochise?

Edit:

While I'm at it, aftermath sounds like a combination of brothers in arms by dire straits, one by that shitty Irish bone-o band, and sailing away by cartman.

Nice gritty guitar sound at the start though.

wait wat album isnt out? or wat? wait what???:eek:

We can talk about the album, but no posting links or sharing through private messages.

Can we talk about root vegetables that taste a bit like onions? Can they be used as a p90? Can I be used as a p90?

oh and D3adstar, the MIDI strip seems a bit much. I'd leave that out and put it in your MoC once you sort it. I wonder what it would look like with a single coil sustainer/sustainiac though... because, you know... those are more matthew

Here it is with a single coil sustainiac, looks pretty good actually :awesome: only annoyance is that I'll need to get a new pickguard to use the single coil

Sr3xLu6.png

#NotBad

Can you get a new pick guard from warmoth? I'm sure I've heard about a custom pick guard maker in the UK too, but I forgot who it was!

Think I can, all depends on cost though, I'll have a look online...

Also just realised that the Sustainiac controls are not fixed to the board, I think? So in theory I could put them in place of the 2 dud switches on the jag control plate?

Think I can, all depends on cost though, I'll have a look online...

Also just realised that the Sustainiac controls are not fixed to the board, I think? So in theory I could put them in place of the 2 dud switches on the jag control plate?

Yeah, though I think the board is supposed to be pretty close to the switches.

mO2gW3x.jpg

Yeah, though I think the board is supposed to be pretty close to the switches.

Out of interest how much space does the board take up? in theory could it sit under the pickguard or would it cause interference?

Just checked out Warmoth its $34 dollars for the pick guard but postage to UK is absolutely crazy, I live 10 minutes from SIMS custom guitars but again their overall pricing is just crazy :LOL:

Out of interest how much space does the board take up? in theory could it sit under the pickguard or would it cause interference?

Just checked out Warmoth its $34 dollars for the pick guard but postage to UK is absolutely crazy, I live 10 minutes from SIMS custom guitars but again their overall pricing is just crazy :LOL:

sustainiac_humbucker_black__90994_zoom.jpg

No idea about putting it close to the pickups though. Never seen it done that way before.

You can also have the switches on push/pull pots as you can see.

And yeah, I'm trying to remember that other guy in the UK. Supposedly his prices were pretty good. Might be worth asking hooglebug too

No idea about putting it close to the pickups though. Never seen it done that way before.

And yeah, I'm trying to remember that other guy in the UK. Supposedly his prices were pretty good. Might be worth asking hooglebug too

Nice one, thinking about it I don't think there's enough space under the pickguard for that so looks like I'll have to route a rear cavity.

sustainiac_humbucker_black__90994_zoom.jpg

Where are the 2-way switches for on/off? are they wired or stuck to the board?

Edit: K I just realised you mentioned the push/pull.. :0

I used Pick Guardian recently. He's US based, all handmade, and didn't charge me much at all for postage (compared to Warmoth). Really good service!

That was the guy! I was sure he was UK based though, but I guess not

A UK based chap is Jacks Instrument Services, but he wanted to charge more (£60) for just the guard. Pick Guardian included postage from the US for £40.

Had a look on the site and it works out to about £40 for the pickguard so not too crazy, whats the quality like?

Also when it comes to the sustainiac does anyone have any experience with installation?

Is it an absolute barstard? :LOL: