Indeed

I haven't actually gone to the other shops yet. I wonder if that bobby is actually Jim's old one... somehow I don't think silvertone made their guitars with a big fuck off cursive "bobby" logo like that...

Also, had my first nando's today enit

Virgil was the shit. Thunderbird 2 was the first Soundtech toy I got, and I even had the costume which was basically blue pajamas, a yellow sash and a wee little IR hat.

I'm loving the new series too. Doesn't touch the original of course, but I still love what they're doing with it.

Thunderbird 2 toys were the most fun. The new series is a lot better than I expected.

Also, had my first nando's today enit

How cheeky was it?

On a side note, I should learn the differences between these coins... paid for £10.05 with £15. :facepalm:

How annoying is it having to carry around heavy pound coins as opposed to paper dollars? My island uses pound notes, over pound coins, so every time I'm in the UK I get pissed off with the heavy coins.

Not really at all :(

On a side note, I should learn the differences between these coins... paid for £10.05 with £15. :facepalm:

Could be worse, could hand them a Scottish note, cos we're a fucking foreign country dahhn saaaath

Well, compared to a bit of paper. 10 pound coins vs 10 bits of paper, I know what I'd rather carry!

I'm no paper hater, if you don't want coins I ain't gonna make-ya, but your muscles must be thin like a wafer, cos 10 pound coins weigh less than a tater

I'm no paper hater, if you don't want coins I ain't gonna make-ya, but your muscles must be thin like a wafer, cos 10 pound coins weigh less than a tater

Cool story bro, but carrying coins is wack, so many of the things causes a bad back. Chiropractor's bills will be sky high, which is difficult when you can only scrape by.

Cool story bro, but carrying coins is wack, so many of the things causes a bad back. Chiropractor's bills will be sky high, which is difficult when you can only scrape by.

Well you're gonna be poor, tryin' to tour and you can't lift an amp off the floor! My back is sore, red raw, but I'm still beggin' for more, and I'll work for coins 'cos paper is a bore. You must have an attitude flaw. This ain't folk law, I'm earning money galore, more than I can store in four drawers, enough to pay my own pedal corps and their whores

feel free to ignore, but rest assured, I'm gettin' mine while you snore

That's incredible. It's got to be my old one...probably has changed hands a couple of times at guitar shows and whatnot. How much was it??

£1095

I asked them if the bobby logo was stock and they didn't really know. I did mention you having one/it though, and they figured the same - and that I should buy it because of that!

It actually sounded pretty good too...

Proper craving a cheeky nandos like now what you guys sayin'?

I didn't see any mango and lime sauce. They just had the medium, hot, extra hot, and then a bunch of smaller ones for adding various textures I'm guessing

Going back tomorrow for lunch (which is after breakfast, so I've got a long wait)

Or maybe there will be a cheeky nando's before that...

£1095

I asked them if the bobby logo was stock and they didn't really know. I did mention you having one/it though, and they figured the same - and that I should buy it because of that!

It actually sounded pretty good too...

Definitely not worth £1095 though :LOL: I think I paid less than $400 for it.

I didn't see any mango and lime sauce. They just had the medium, hot, extra hot, and then a bunch of smaller ones for adding various textures I'm guessing

Going back tomorrow for lunch (which is after breakfast, so I've got a long wait)

Or maybe there will be a cheeky nando's before that...

Nonono schoolboy error. There are 7 different sauces out there that you can choose from, but when you actually order your food, it's then you have to specify mango and lime. It's ok, go again tomorrow

top bantz

Enit

Nonono schoolboy error. There are 7 different sauces out there that you can choose from, but when you actually order your food, it's then you have to specify mango and lime. It's ok, go again tomorrow

Enit

I'll specify your mangos if you don't can the Nandos talk.

That makes sense. I need to try the dombow as well... do I just put them in the order of heat? Not sure if I need to write down some instructions for it :facepalm: