I didn't understand the bit about the truss rod. Hugh seemed against using aluminium and steel (40% air, wtf?) but then didn't mention his solution....

after reading that review if they do ever put a sustainer option on it it'll be very tough for me not to buy one :LOL:

I wonder what the demand will be for extras such as sustainers etc.. It surely must put them under a lot of strain given the availability of the guitar, possibly extending the delivery dates

James could have opened a small museum for the price of his collection! :p

But I already have a small museum

and I imagine the sustainers and FFs etc will be in fairly high demand. To be honest, I'd just offer them as is, and keep the mods for the MA series so those are still popular

has their been any indication on if the pickups are cheaper versions of the Manson pickups you can buy on their website? (ie the ones Matt uses)

Matt uses different kinds of pickups but I´m assuming you are referring to the MBK-2 bridge which he uses the most. The MBK-2 is a high gain output pickup and after what I´ve seen and heard in the video I´m assuming Hugh and the team were aiming to produce a pickup that delivers high outputs. Also I think the "crispness" and diversity of the MBC pickup reminds me a lot of the MBK-2 but also resembles the seymour duncan which he also uses. But I haven't played it myself so I´m only assuming based on what I´ve seen so far. Anyway, I have pre-ordered it and I won't change the pickups.:D

Has anyone heard anything about a left handed model? I'm really hoping it'll happen one day.

It said they're only available as right handed. Maybe they'll make some in the future, but isnt a MB signature supposed to only be right handed since Matt is right handed? Like the Kurt Cobain signatures that are left handed.:unsure:

Matt uses different kinds of pickups but I´m assuming you are referring to the MBK-2 bridge which he uses the most. The MBK-2 is a high gain output pickup and after what I´ve seen and heard in the video I´m assuming Hugh and the team were aiming to produce a pickup that delivers high outputs. Also I think the "crispness" and diversity of the MBC pickup reminds me a lot of the MBK-2 but also resembles the seymour duncan which he also uses. But I haven't played it myself so I´m only assuming based on what I´ve seen so far. Anyway, I have pre-ordered it and I won't change the pickups.:D

he's only ever used a seymour duncan neck P90 though.

I am curious about the matt black guitars. None of the pickups in those guitars had any markings.

I am curious about the matt black guitars. None of the pickups in those guitars had any markings.

they definitely had sustainers in the neck from memory and i remember reading somewhere that it was presumed he had an MBK-2 in the bridge but don't quote me on that

he's only ever used a seymour duncan neck P90 though.

I read somewhere that they were MBK-2s without the cover. Maybe I just dreamt:happy: