:ninja:

I haven't found anything I didn't already know, must have different google results from yours.

Seems that way!

Yeah that

Forth result on the second page just gives me a rather nice review by some guitar magazine :LOL:

Did you read it?

I was referring to this

http://www.kennysmusic.co.uk/cort-mbc-1-matt-bellamy-signature-guitar

Check the expected delivery date. Obviously it can change though, but still

I did find an italian site claiming an arrival date for the guitar. It's #soon.

Isn't everything #soon now days!

Not sure link doesn't read from mobile but that could be it.

Did you read it?

I was referring to this

Yeah I saw that a couple of weeks ago, I guess by the looks of it they have two from the first run for sale :)

James are you getting an MBC-1? Perhaps you could put that spare neck on one :ninja:

If I was, I'd probably leave it as is. Plus I tried stripping the finish off that neck and might have ruined it in the process :facepalm:

Yeah I saw that a couple of weeks ago, I guess by the looks of it they have two from the first run for sale :)

you did? I figured it was something new, considering it came from MB :ninja:

I was referring to this

That was one of the first results that came up on google and I missed it :LOL:

I've been to one of their shops before though so I might go back in a couple of weeks to try one.

The Cort is made from Basswood, the MA Guitar would be Alder so that will make a bit of a difference, not much though

Isnt alder heavier than basswood and mahogany as well? Because my MA is much heavier than my other mahogany guitars, and I expect the basswood Cort to be lighter for some reason.

Hi everybody,

I've been a long time lurker and a muse fan for years, I joined to tell you all that I attended the Birmingham guitar show last weekend and spoke with Adrian and the guy from Cort (didn't catch his name but he was a great help). When this guitar was announced I thought all my christmases had come at once.

All I can say about the guitar is WOW!, I was originally worried about the quality for the price of the guitar, Its got a nice weight to it and the neck feels well made. As far as sound goes acoustically its got a nice ring that you can feel through the body. Once plugged in the Manson designed pick ups come into their own, its a Manson through and through!

Unfortunately I spoke with Adrian and cancelled my pre-order because the had something that I thought I would never be able to see in person, let alone purchase.:D

Thank you for reading,

Dean

Hi everybody,

I've been a long time lurker and a muse fan for years, I joined to tell you all that I attended the Birmingham guitar show last weekend and spoke with Adrian and the guy from Cort (didn't catch his name but he was a great help). When this guitar was announced I thought all my christmases had come at once.

All I can say about the guitar is WOW!, I was originally worried about the quality for the price of the guitar, Its got a nice weight to it and the neck feels well made. As far as sound goes acoustically its got a nice ring that you can feel through the body. Once plugged in the Manson designed pick ups come into their own, its a Manson through and through!

Unfortunately I spoke with Adrian and cancelled my pre-order because the had something that I thought I would never be able to see in person, let alone purchase.:D

Thank you for reading,

Dean

what did you get if you don't mind me asking

I was poking around the guitars that they had at the back and noticed they had an MB-2 SE still in the case with a tag on it. It was a no brainer for me.

Hopefully it should arrive tomorrow, I'll post pics in the MB2 thread when it does (I couldn't pick it up from the show we just popped in on our way to a friends house)

Thanks,

Dean

I was poking around the guitars that they had at the back and noticed they had an MB-2 SE still in the case with a tag on it. It was a no brainer for me.

Hopefully it should arrive tomorrow, I'll post pics in the MB2 thread when it does (I couldn't pick it up from the show we just popped in on our way to a friends house)

Thanks,

Dean

:D NICE!!