yeah, though i'm guessing the MB-1 is in higher demand than the DL-1. I recall they said the MB-1 waiting list was in the thousands, and that was in 2011 or so

Yea I can imagine. I remember Adrian saying a lot of people on the list aren't serious buyers, but with say 1000 people on the list, 25 or so available guitars can get filled pretty quickly. Good chance having a complete custom will be the way to go.

What's the timeline with Manson's custom builds? I had a Mattocaster shape custom build done through Martin Sims in 2011 and that took about 6 months or so from start to finish.

Yea I can imagine. I remember Adrian saying a lot of people on the list aren't serious buyers, but with say 1000 people on the list, 25 or so available guitars can get filled pretty quickly.

I'm sure a lot of them have gone on to buy an MA or & Cort guitar, I doubt all of them have £1000 ready to drop when the emails go out :)

Yea I can imagine. I remember Adrian saying a lot of people on the list aren't serious buyers, but with say 1000 people on the list, 25 or so available guitars can get filled pretty quickly. Good chance having a complete custom will be the way to go.

What's the timeline with Manson's custom builds? I had a Mattocaster shape custom build done through Martin Sims in 2011 and that took about 6 months or so from start to finish.

Yeah definitely.

Seems to be anywhere from 8 to 12 months usually.

But I guess it depends on what you want, and how busy they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU4Z6O2_Aok

Haha very true. I'm sure starting this summer when the start touring again and through next year they'll be pretty busy repairing Matt's!

Anyone ever find out the real reason Matt was so pissed during Plug in Baby at War Child? The Earls Court sounded the same as always in my opinion and I know he often throws his guitar into Dom's kit. Just seemed maybe a little more violent that last throw going a little more towards Dom himself. I highly doubt the Madness comment from the crowd set him off since he played Madness with no issues.

Haha very true. I'm sure starting this summer when the start touring again and through next year they'll be pretty busy repairing Matt's!

Anyone ever find out the real reason Matt was so pissed during Plug in Baby at War Child? The Earls Court sounded the same as always in my opinion and I know he often throws his guitar into Dom's kit. Just seemed maybe a little more violent that last throw going a little more towards Dom himself. I highly doubt the Madness comment from the crowd set him off since he played Madness with no issues.

supposedly the pickups started to malfunction and cut out and the fuzz factory started to cut out too

Musewiki said something about his ear monitors stopping working properly as well so he got upset that a few things were broken and decided to just fuck up the guitar

No

Sorry I forgot you instantly jump to Jamie's defence over the smallest thing

yeah 2013 was pretty fun, but I'm still a bit disappointed that I missed out on having #nandos with Dom.

and one of those pasty things, which I was told to try out, but completely forgot about.

Gutted, you got the Nando's app on your iPhone 6 yet?

Gutted, you got the Nando's app on your iPhone 6 yet?

I haven't, I think there are only about four restaurants in the US. None of which are near me! Not sure if they're the same as the ones in the UK either. I was intending to check one out, but forgot about it. Mainly ate those massive breakfasts at pubs every day, and whatever was closest to the hotels for lunch/dinner

But maybe I should download it anyway. I am following them on twitter after all.

I haven't, I think there are only about four restaurants in the US. None of which are near me! Not sure if they're the same as the ones in the UK either. I was intending to check one out, but forgot about it. Mainly ate those massive breakfasts at pubs every day, and whatever was closest to the hotels for lunch/dinner

But maybe I should download it anyway. I am following them on twitter after all.

Haven't actually been Nando's in ages. Been broadening my food horizons over the past few months with the McDonalds Sweet Chilli Chicken wrap.

I feel like I should chuck in a relevant question now. Did you say you were getting the Cort James? Hardly worth asking really, probably a yes

Haven't actually been Nando's in ages. Been broadening my food horizons over the past few months with the McDonalds Sweet Chilli Chicken wrap.

I feel like I should chuck in a relevant question now. Did you say you were getting the Cort James? Hardly worth asking really, probably a yes

Whaaat

I actually liked most of the food I had while I was over there, except for this one place in Islington that I went to late at night because everything else was closed. No idea what was in those burgers.

No, I didn't say anything about getting one of those

Hello guys ! :)

A little bit "off subject" (not a Manson one), but what do you think about this new Ibanez guitar ?

http://www.thomann.de/fr/ibanez_rg_kaoss_wk.htm

Kaoss pad, switches, matt black ... Weird inspiration, isn't it ? ;)

Looks like it's a good price, however I'm really not a fan of how it's integrated distortion circuit sounds. I also think it would have looked better if they had found a way to actually build the pad into the guitar rather than how it's sort of clipped in now.

Back to the MBC-1 though, I'm actually getting more optimistic reading how involved Manson are (unless it's just marketing bs). As other's have said, I can't see Manson themselves letting a sub-par product hit the shelves with their name on it. £499 is cheap, but you can get some really cool guitars in that price range.