I have mine Pre-Ordered for my 21st Birthday:cool:

Can't wait and all these videos surfacing just increases my excitment:D

That's so weird, I'm exactly the same I had mine pre-ordered for my 21st!! Also cannot wait now!!! I'm going to get a sustainer to put in it but I'm not sure about buying a MBK-2 straight away as the bridge pickup does seem to sound pretty nice and total guitar felt it was a good sounding pickup so I might give it a good go first. Plus I'm kind of short on money as I'm getting a new car:D

That's so weird, I'm exactly the same I had mine pre-ordered for my 21st!! Also cannot wait now!!! I'm going to get a sustainer to put in it but I'm not sure about buying a MBK-2 straight away as the bridge pickup does seem to sound pretty nice and total guitar felt it was a good sounding pickup so I might give it a good go first. Plus I'm kind of short on money as I'm getting a new car:D

Crazy! Hahah, I just hope mine arrives in time for the big day!

Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm definitely going to replace both pickups with the MBK-2 and Sustainer, it's just whether or not I want to do it straight away or wait a while before changing anything!

I got my MB-1 about a month before my 21st, haha! That said, I'd been waiting for it a lot longer. :erm:

That was almost three years ago now, jeez...

I got mine around two months before my 21st. I think I actually ordered it in late January 2010, so it's been five years since I... wait for it... pulled the trigger :rolleyes: /TGP

I think Jim has us all beat though... he got his around his 16th birthday

Anyhow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIv14q117ns

Edited by james90

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one coming as well :D Should be here in March hopefully as I'm getting a little impatient :LOL:

He's ordered some to take on the road?

Hmm...

Yeah I didn't see this coming at all :LOL: Guess we will have a good idea of their build quality by the end of the year!!!

I've got one coming as well :D Should be here in March hopefully as I'm getting a little impatient :LOL:

Yeah I didn't see this coming at all :LOL: Guess we will have a good idea of their build quality by the end of the year!!!

The new smashocaster. Aiming to break the absolution tour record?:LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Did u purchase through works or shop?

Edit: Lol when looking back, the email was from adrian after I asked specificly lol ... no auto email for me. Purchased through mansons.co.uk

Same here, Adrian said about the beginning of March but I did buy it on the first day of orders. I also asked about options the other day and a few other things and never actually got a reply :(