just gotten my MBC1!!

Here's my really quick first 20 min impression.

1)matte finish is of really good quality here

2) obviously at this price, QC is not exactly top notch. The edge of the neck at the bolted part has a tiny blue streak. Looks like a piece of fabric which got sealed in when the neck was glossed. But VERY hard to notice. Fret markets are not exactly well places too, with the circles being very rough but other than these issues, build quality is impeccable.

3) bridge PU sounds good, good for rock. Not too keen on the SC though idk why.

4)neck has a nice shape, i think its similar to a 60s Gibson neck. Well I came from that shape and I had no probs playing this.

5) fretboard is a little hard to bend on, keeps getting stuck. Will try out some lemon oil when I get the chance

Overall it looks killer and is built pretty well. But honestly unless you are a muse fanatic or you want to emulate MB (though everyone knows its impossible) I'm sure there are more bang for your buck options out there.... Like the PRS SE :D my previous guitar

Have you got any photos to show?

Anyone know if they're still taking orders that can be shipped out in the near future? Or whether i'd have to wait a few months? Decided I might pick one up with a sustainer in it as I'm gonna buy an Axe Fx and fuck it, I've got money left so why not pick up one of these as well

Anyone know if they're still taking orders that can be shipped out in the near future? Or whether i'd have to wait a few months? Decided I might pick one up with a sustainer in it as I'm gonna buy an Axe Fx and fuck it, I've got money left so why not pick up one of these as well

They've sold out until June/July I believe is what it said on the Manson website.

Surely he's in more trouble for the rest of the tour if he fucks his amps up? :chuckle:

apparently he bought two of those stacks... will they look like this by the end of the tour?

1ef8b6fadd599566d44a228a74038ba9.jpg

and yeah, it was one of those new customs he threw at the amp yesterday.

apparently he bought two of those stacks... will they look like this by the end of the tour?

1ef8b6fadd599566d44a228a74038ba9.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if the actual head sitting on top of the stack is a prop, along with the cabs partially. Generally Muse has always had fake amps on stage, sometimes they have been turned on/off as a monitor or for feedback, but not as the main source of his sound.

No was the old original one. He used it for all Drop D songs.

Seems like the new Matt Black with black hardware replaced his black Carbon, as he used it for the non-standart tunings. (Fury and Animals)

No was the old original one. He used it for all Drop D songs.

Seems like the new Matt Black with black hardware replaced his black Carbon, as he used it for the non-standart tunings. (Fury and Animals)

^^ here it is the old one...

Amazing. That was a serious launch at the stack. In that case I presume he doesn't care about trashing it as he has the new ones!

I don't think he used a Cort last night, doesn't look like his Cort's have custom hardware from the MGW FB pics.

Amazing. That was a serious launch at the stack. In that case I presume he doesn't care about trashing it as he has the new ones!

I don't think he used a Cort last night, doesn't look like his Cort's have custom hardware from the MGW FB pics.

They were all fitted with Sustainers weren't they?